Lumene Vitamin C+ Pure Radiance Day Cream uploaded by Clarissa N.

BY LUMENE

A soft and fresh day cream gives your skin radiance, moisture and energy. Vitamin C and cloudberry nectar brighten the skin. Plant sterols improve the skin s moisture balance. Antioxidants protect the skin against the signs of aging. . see more...

Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
I love the way this makes my face feel. I've been using it for about 3 years and while I switch through the line I always seem to come back to this.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Riverside, RI
Great day (any time) crème. Melts in quickly. no greasy feel. I'm not sure how effective a cloudberry is but I'll buy it. I usually use this in the summer and stick to something heavier during the dry winter. I like that this comes with or without SPF, I get without and always use a dedicated SPF product.
haley e.
haley e.
Clinton, MA
I love this day cream it smells great makes you feel/flowy and has vitamin c and SPF ! Awesome combination !
Leah B.
Leah B.
I received this as a gift along with the Time Freeze Firming Night Cream and Sensitive Touch Eyecream… I love each of these products. I have sensitive skin and there are no negative reactions whatsoever. My skin drinks this up. I use the daydream after my morning face cleansing; I put it on my neck, forehead, and near the corners of my lips because these are areas known for wrinkles. The ingredients are natural and the product is really great for your skin. It smells lovely too and the smell is not overpowering. I highly recommend this product.
Durga A.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
I use this daily after washing my face in the morning and it keeps my face soft almost the whole day. The scent is just okay and nothing too strong. I like that it contains antioxidant vitamin C. But it has not done anything to reduce lines or spots. Just a good moisturizer.
Barbora H.
Barbora H.
Vaasa
I was searching for some product, which would make my skin radiant and less dull. So I decided to give a try to this LUMENE cream. It had a big campaign in here so it was advertised everywhere. Cream is quite liquidy, with orange scent - I quite like the scent but it could be maybe annoying for some people. All-in-all I really like the product, after applying it on my face, it looks less dull and more healthy and I can see the radiance. However, it doesn't contain any particles reflecting light, which could be disappointing for someone who would expect them to be in a cream, as nowadays many creams etc. contain them. Then it would be maybe better to look for Lumene serum, which contains these. Otherwise, the cream is quite good, but I gave a "C" mainly because I think it would be even better with those particles.