BY LUMENE

Helps Delay The Signs Of Aging With Arctic Cloudberry Brightens Hydrates Covers Imperfections Evens Skin Tone Protects Sunscreen - Broad Spectrum Spf 20 Illuminating Anti-Age Bb Cream For Smooth, Perfect And Natural Looking Skin. Light, Moisturizing And Caring Cream Helps To Even Out Your Natural Skin Tone And Correct Small Imperfections.&Nbsp; Spf 20 Protects From Uv Rays Which Helps To Prevent Premature Signs Of Aging. Arctic Cloudberry Cloudberry Is A Rare Berry Which Grows In The Arctic Bogs.&Nbsp; Due To A Very Short Period Of Growth In The Arctic, The Wild Plants Become More Powerful Than Plants That Are Cultivated Or Grown In Other Areas Of The World. Arctic Cloudberry For Radiant Skin: Vitamin C And Cloudberry Nectar Brighten The Skin Plant Sterols Improve The Skin's Moisture Balance Antioxidants Protect The Skin Against The Signs Of Aging 1-866-253-8916 Made In Finland see more...

• Where have you all in central Ohio found Lumene BB cream?...1 Answers
  • What are the color shade ranges like?1 Answers
  • Has anyone experience break outs from this product?2 Answers
Lumene Vitamin C+ Illuminating Anti-Age BB Cream
  • "This is such a great bb cream. Offers great coverage, does give an illuminating effect, creamy, and somehow still dries matte. I have dry skin and it worked was amazing on my skin, did not need to use a setting powder. Would would great with normal to combo skin also. The colors do run a little yellow but will match most skin shades. I would blend out in sections dries fast. " in 4 reviews
  • "hands down my favorite bb cream! i use daily but i do find i need concealer for acne spots and a brightener for my under eye circles. i also have to set my t zone with powder. it's a great color match for my skin, very natural looking, and feels very light weight! i'd highly recommend !" in 4 reviews
  • "This BB cream has the coverage of a tinted moisturizer, which is what I was going for because I can't stand having a ton of foundation on my face." in 3 reviews
  • "It has great coverage and lasted a long time on my skin throughout the work day!" in 1 review
  • "After using it for several weeks, fine lines had significantly diminished. " in 1 review
Lauren D.
I have really enjoyed this bb cream. There is a surprising amount of coverage and SPF, which is great. I would say it has a mild orange tint to it (I bought the lightest shade), but it still works for me. I would recommend this.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is orange. I have 2 different shades and they both look terrible on my. I can’t wear it when I’m fair or tan. I also though it is very shiney and tacky on the face when I tried it on. Maybe if there was a better shade range this would have worked out better for me.
Marta S.
This a light-feeling but with good coverage, works wonders with my oily/combo skin. Leaves a dewy, natural finish; if I want more of a matte finish I apply powder over it. There is no room for improvement: this formula is the best!
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
I have been a avid user of BB creams for a few years now. Usually I gravitate towards the asian BB creams such as Skin79 or Etude House. I thought I would give local/ easy to find BB creams that I don't have to order online a shot. After doing some research I came across Lumene. I found their products at my local Ulta and decided to pick it up. First I got the CC cream and instantly fell in love! It lasts all day, great coverage, affordable, and didn't break my skin out! About a week ago I purchased the BB cream and loved it as well! It has great coverage and lasted a long time on my skin throughout the work day! I definitely recommend!!!
Gabrielle W.
Mississippi State, MS
This BB cream is the best BB cream I have tried from the drugstore. It sets into a matte finish almost immediately, so blend quickly, and it looks really natural. It is a bit more on the pink side for me, so I set it with a warm tan mattifiying powder.
I have worn this BB cream for about 1 1/2 months now and it has not broken me out or irritate my skint. It has a nice, clean citrus scent that does not linger. It has an SPF of 20 and it comes in 1.7 fl oz per bottle.
The coverage would be light/medium but if you want more coverage you can simply mix this with a foundation and it still looks stunning and natural on the skin. I have mixed it with the Revlon Colorstay Normal/Oily skin for more coverage and the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation on days when I want it to last and stay matte.
Overall great product.
Whitney P.
Mount Joy, PA
I love this BB Cream! First of all the Tint in it is just as good as a foundation, But its not heavy like a foundation! I love the fact that this BB cream is spf 20 so I no have some protection! I also like that this BB cream is illuminating,and yes its illuminating! You DON'T look oily!!! Its just a nice Glow! The lasting power on this bb cream is amazing! I put it on in the morning and it still looks great at the end of the day! I can also put bronzer and highlight rite over it, it dousnt move and get caked up like some can!
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I tried Lumene's BB Illuminating Anti-Agte BB Cream as part of an Influenster badge free for trial purposes. I have to say I was impressed. I've tried other BB creams, but I like Lumene's specifically because of the 20 spf, which is perfect for summer, and it has just the right amount of coverage for summer. It smells great and I'm so happy it helps delay the signs of aging!
Rose S.
I loved this BB when I first started using it, I used the Medium shade and had this luminous glow to my skin. Very gradually the color started to show more orange-y on my skin, and the consistency got a little thicker, making it harder to blend. And there was no more glow, it became more matte as time went on, too. I stored it in a cool place, kept it capped, so I'm not sure why it changed so much. They have since changed the packaging for this product and possibly the formula, but I got a sample of Lumene CC through my work and I love it! So I won't be trying the BB again anytime soon.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
This magical little tube blew my socks off. It actually provides coverage - similar to a sheer or lightweight foundation. It evens out my red, at times blotchy, skin and has a barely noticeable luminosity to it. Unlike other BB Creams, I feel comfortable wearing this alone, minus any other foundation or concealer, under some translucent or tinted setting powder. The product has a hint of a citrus smell that fades once the product sets in less than a minute. I can't give enough praise for this product, so it is certainly a contender for repurchase in the future.
Kristen G.
I got this instead of a face sunscreen. I got it in the shade light. I am very pale, and this is darker than the foundation I wear. I use this under my foundation as a primer. I find that it covers up redness and dark circles. It makes my face glow and my skin smooth. I put my foundation over it and it looks great and protects my skin. I like the added anti aging benefits too.
Tequilla W.
Pickerington, OH
Has anyone used this in place of foundation?
Tammy W.
Has anyone experience break outs from this product?
Gabrielle H.
Do u got a coupon for this product but I was just wondering if anyone has tried this product and if it's worth the price. thanks!
Rachel G.
State College, PA
I have really dry, sensitive skin, and I'm looking for a BB cream that hydrates while providing SPF. How hydrating is this cream? Has anyone with dry, sensitive skin reviewed it?
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
What are the color shade ranges like?