Lumene Vitamin C+ Illuminating Anti-Age BB Cream
Top Questions See all 7 Q&A
- "hands down my favorite bb cream! i use daily but i do find i need concealer for acne spots and a brightener for my under eye circles. i also have to set my t zone with powder. it's a great color match for my skin, very natural looking, and feels very light weight! i'd highly recommend !" in 4 reviews
- "This BB cream has the coverage of a tinted moisturizer, which is what I was going for because I can't stand having a ton of foundation on my face." in 3 reviews
- "the coverage was not comparable to a true bb cream, and the color was too dark and orange, although it was the lightest shade." in 1 review
- "I loved this BB when I first started using it, I used the Medium shade and had this luminous glow to my skin." in 1 review
- "It goes on smooth and covers ALL of my dark spots and blemishes yet it's very light- almost like a moisturizer." in 1 review
I have worn this BB cream for about 1 1/2 months now and it has not broken me out or irritate my skint. It has a nice, clean citrus scent that does not linger. It has an SPF of 20 and it comes in 1.7 fl oz per bottle.
The coverage would be light/medium but if you want more coverage you can simply mix this with a foundation and it still looks stunning and natural on the skin. I have mixed it with the Revlon Colorstay Normal/Oily skin for more coverage and the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation on days when I want it to last and stay matte.
Overall great product.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos