Lumene Vitamin C+ Dry Skin Comfort Radiance Cocktail - 1 fl oz. uploaded by Molly W.

BY LUMENE

-A brightening & hydrating facial serum-Contains bioactive oil complex including cranberry & cloudberry seed oils-Helps intensely condition hydrate & vitalize extremely dry skin-Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles caused by... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacey O.
I enjoyed the scent of this product, and it was very hydrating.  A little goes a long way.  This 1 oz bottle lasted several months. You shake to combine the settled liquids, and it gives you a different consistency.  As it gets older, it doesn't always completely stay as an emulsion as you pump it out.  I did not see a lot of brightening and little impact on my fine lines.  My biggest complaint is I couldn't use it everyday of the week as it gave me bumps under my eyes.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is definitely hydrating. I use it at night when my skin is feeling extra dry and in the morning my skin is radiant. However, I have to be careful to not use too much or it won’t skin into the skin. This is the first lumene product I bought and since then I have been intrigued by the brand.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
This is my all-time fav! It is great to use at night and is so hydrating. The packaging is glass and it lasts a long time. I love the scent. It smell just like fresh oranges. Definitely a repeat user! I'm getting ready to order another one.