Lumene Vitamin C+ Dry Skin Comfort Radiance Cocktail - 1 fl oz. uploaded by Molly W.

BY LUMENE

-A brightening & hydrating facial serum-Contains bioactive oil complex including cranberry & cloudberry seed oils-Helps intensely condition hydrate & vitalize extremely dry skin-Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles caused by... see more...

Stacey O.
I enjoyed the scent of this product, and it was very hydrating.  A little goes a long way.  This 1 oz bottle lasted several months. You shake to combine the settled liquids, and it gives you a different consistency.  As it gets older, it doesn't always completely stay as an emulsion as you pump it out.  I did not see a lot of brightening and little impact on my fine lines.  My biggest complaint is I couldn't use it everyday of the week as it gave me bumps under my eyes.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is definitely hydrating. I use it at night when my skin is feeling extra dry and in the morning my skin is radiant. However, I have to be careful to not use too much or it won’t skin into the skin. This is the first lumene product I bought and since then I have been intrigued by the brand.
Lilach L.
Brooklyn
I really loved this product it’s silky and gentle really makes your face shine beautiful! The packaging is nice and the price is great very effective I’m definitely gonna buy it again
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
This is my all-time fav! It is great to use at night and is so hydrating. The packaging is glass and it lasts a long time. I love the scent. It smell just like fresh oranges. Definitely a repeat user! I'm getting ready to order another one.

back