Lumene Vitalizing Eye Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lumene Vitalizing Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Lumene is very nice brand for skin care. This eye cream is so effective for hydration and removal of dark circles.not too pricey when compared to the effectiveness . I'm regular user and find it best of all eye creams , I'll definitely buy it again.
Combination / Dark Spots
I use this eye cream in mornings before putting make up. It goes on smoothly, soaks into skin quick. The smell is amazing. I have noticed my eyes are brighter. It is greatly priced.
Oily / Dark Spots
Bessemer, AL
I put this in the fridge, and in the morning it is cool and really will depuff. The price is nice for am everyday budget.
Fine Lines
This cream is really vitalizi, is perfect.in night, fir My eye, area in dark circles are luminous.
Combination / Large Pores, Dark Spots / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't feel any change or difference around the eyes when I tried Lumenes Vitalizing eye cream.
Oily / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Fine Lines