Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamLumene
Valo [Light] Overnight Bright Sleeping Cream

Lumene Valo [Light] Overnight Bright Sleeping Cream

Rest and recuperate skin the natural way with our overnight treatment. Rich in potent antioxidants, this intensively moisturizing night cream nourishes and recharges skin while you sleep. For fatigued and thirsty skin, native cloudberry seed extract and vitamin C make it appear brighter, while hyaluronic acid works with hydrating Arctic Spring Water to regain and retain your natural moisture levels. Make the most of long nights, the Arctic way.

Como usar esta crema ?
Does this have essential oils in it?
Has anyone tried this product? And has actually liked it?
Start your review of Lumene Valo [Light] Overnight Bright Sleeping Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...dint cause any break outs ... and it s not greasy either ... its very moisturizing and nice .in reviews
Christine S.
East Lansing, MI
Lumene Valo [Light] Overnight Bright Sleeping Cream uploaded by Christine S.
Purchased at: Target
I got this as a sample from a target beauty box and it is life changing. The amount you need to use makes this last a long time and I wake up to such soft skin the night prior of applying. It’s so worth it! The cream is very creamy😂
Megan G.
Strongsville, OH
Purchased at: Target
Wow. Just totally wow! I got this in my Target November Beauty box to try and admittedly it was one of the things I wasn’t all that interested in, but there was quite a bit in the sample and it was packaged nicely so I thought... eh let’s do this. I am SO HAPPY I DID! Typically I find overnight creams to be heavy and leave me greasy, but this one. This one went on smooth, not greasy, very hydrating and absorbed quickly without the greasy feeling. No scent that I can tell. I will continue to use to see how it goes long term but right now I am super happy waking up without the greasy feeling but still hydrated and a little glowy but not over the top!
Kristina K.
Scottsdale
Bought this in-store at CVS on a whim 2 months ago. Was looking for a more reasonably priced night cream that wasn't too thick and greasy. For once my random pick paid off! This cream is so lovely...it's not too thick, not greasy and my skin just drinks it up. And I really like its fresh & light citrusy scent. Have been receiving compliments on my skin for the last month plus...several gals have asked me if I got a chemical peel saying my skin looked glowy. Leave it to the Nords to make such a great product!
Nikki M.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I have really dry skin, this is the first thing I have found that actually helps. I use it every night, it brightened up my skin after just a few days of using it. My favorite skin cream.
Johannah S.
Lumene Valo [Light] Overnight Bright Sleeping Cream uploaded by Johannah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very light and hydrating while i sleep. My skin feels and looks great since using this. Definitely a favorite
Abby S.
Purchased at: Target
I got a sample of this product form a Target beautu box and really enjoyed trying it out. It's easy to apply and felt good on my skin. I didn't consider it a heavy thick moisturizer but it absorbed quickly and easily. It had a noticeable citrisy smell but it didn't irritate me. I didn't notice any super dramatic brightening effects when using this product but since it was a sample I didn't use it for an extended amount of time. This product wasn't incredibly effective for me but I did enjoy using it and would consider purchasing in the future.
Dana L.
Lumene Valo [Light] Overnight Bright Sleeping Cream uploaded by Dana L.
My skin is picky when it comes to night creams and lotions. Most are too heavy and just kind of glob onto my face and the rest don’t provide enough moisture. I bought this on a whim after falling in love with one of their serums and I’ve found another winner in Lumene. It’s thick to be sure but it absorbs into my skin and leaves it soft and dewey. My face definitely doesn’t stick to my pillow. It has a soft yellow hue and a light almost lemony smell. In the morning my skin looks refreshed and doesn’t feel like there’s a layer of residue on it. Will definitely continue to buy and highly recommend.
Danina P.
I love this night cream. It absorbs well into the skin. When I wake up my skin is soft and well hydrated . I have repurchased.
Laura B.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: Target
I used this for about a week and have pros and cons. Pros: thick and hydrating but not greasy; use a small amount so it lasts a long time; I felt it made my skin tighter (in a good way, not dry tight); absorbed completely! Cons: scent is very strong and lingering! That’s what ultimately made me return it. I would smell it in the morning! The glow essence (which I love) has about half that amount of scent. If you’re sensitive to fragrances, you will not like it. Also, I feel like if you have very dry skin, you will need a serum or an oil on top for more moisture. I wanted to love it but could not tolerate the strong scent. It also did tingle a bit.
Tara R.
Rockville Centre
This stuff is definitely thick to slather on but my skin always feels better in the morning. It seems like a decent value for a night cream. I don’t have many night creams to compare it to, full disclosure, but I’m a satisfied customer.