BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLumene
Time Freeze Ultra Firm Elixir 30ML

Lumene Time Freeze Ultra Firm Elixir 30ML

With Intensive Firming Beauty Pearls With Wild Arctic Lingonberry 2 For Day Night 3 For All Skin Types Helps to minimize the appearance of pores, visually smooth wrinkles, and give instant radiance. For visibly smooth and intensively firm skin. Enriched with peptide compound to visibly smooth wrinkles from beneath the surface and keep skin firm. Helps to improve skin quality: minimizes the appearance of pores and refines skin texture leaving it silky soft. Pearly, illuminating pigments helps skin to instantly appear more radiant. Formulated to support skin s own collagen and elastin synthesis for firmer skin. Minimize the appearance of pores. Protect skin from environmental aggressors and premature aging. With Wild Arctic Lingonberry and Skin Messsenger Molecules. Our Wild Arctic Lingonberry extract* is 40 times more potent than the berry itself, which is already bursting wi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lumene Time Freeze Ultra Firm Elixir 30ML!
MzKitty B.
Eure
I Love how "light" this feels on my face! I have Sensitive Skin and this feels Great on my Skin. It's also light enough to use as a moisturizer & Still add my eye cream and skin tighter at night and in the morning.
Candice G.
Amarillo, TX
Lumene Time Freeze Ultra Firm Elixir 30ML uploaded by Candice G.
Ladies, I've only had this stuff for a couple of days but I am loving it!!!! It contains lingonberry, which gives it this amazing fragrance. I use it at night before bed and my skin is so soft. It also contains these little beauty beads that have illuminating pigments in them to leave your skin looking almost dewy and glowing. LOVE!
Virginia F.
I am in love with this stuff! It smells wonderful and does what is advertised! I had noticeably smaller pores and fine lines have diminished in as little as 6 uses! My husband doesn't even know I'm testing it out and he commented on how much nicer my skin looks! Its a win! Go grab it!!!
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
I bought mine in CVS Pharmacy , at first the packaging really make me want to see what the product is and the formula make me really want to buy it. It come as a pump , when we apply you can see little shine and leave the skin a tighter and more firm finish.

Looking for your answer?