Lumene Time Freeze Ultra Firm Elixir uploaded by Charito Z.

BY LUMENE

Lumene Time Freeze Ultra Firm Elixir is an Ultra-firming treatment to minimize pores and add radiance. see more...

Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
What I love about this particular product is, well, EVERYTHING! First off, it has a really light fragrance that I like, and being scent sensitive, it doesn't cause me to have any headaches/allergic reactions, so hoooray for that! Second, the formula is really light, blends into skin nicely and doesn't cause breakouts It is slightly hydrating, and I prefer to apply it after washing my face/showering and before I apply any moisturizer or primer or makeup. It is a nice first step and it instantly makes my skin look brighter.

Don't be alarmed by the fact that the color is kind of a cranberry shade, because, once applied, it has an effect on the evenness of my skin tone and seems to enhance the overall look of my skin appearance. For those concerned with sensitive skin, I can say that I didn't have any reactions, but make sure you check the ingredients and always judge for yourself what works and what doesn't.

My favorite thing about this is that it leaves a faint hint of shimmer, and I'm a shimmer LOVER! In fact, I have used this on my neck and decolette to keep my skin looking nice and bright with that perfect amount of shimmering brightness to make me feel like I'm glowing (though if you're able to read auras, you would see that my spirit already shines and sparkles, so at the end of the day, who needs cosmetic shimmer when you've got the spiritual kind?). Auras aside, my skin feels softer and looks so much nicer after I apply this stuff! It is especially well-suited to those who wear makeup, because it primes the face and gives it a nice, light, fresh-smelling base from which to start.

I'm in love with this product and have incorporated it into my daily routine in place of other serums, usually in the morning before I moisturize. I am addicted to all kinds of skincare items and this is by far one of my favorite products to use, out of everything I've had a chance to try and buy (which is a lot, considering I've been subscribing to at least 8 different beauty box services for the last few months).

This is a winner in my book!
Morgan K.
Denton, TX
Was skeptical at first, but am now hooked and use it in my every day routine. It feels light and hydrating when applying and doesn't leave your face feeling tight or dried out after it dries.
Stefanie P.
I have only been using this for a couple weeks so I will write about what I have noticed so far. This comes in a cute bottle with little beads inside which I believe are the 'pearly illuminating pigments' as per the side of the box (?). It comes out as a light red gel which I rub all over my face and neck. I like to use this at night as the gel doesn't seem to dry as quickly as I need it to before I do my makeup in the morning. You are able to use it either day or night so its not a problem. I know it may seem far fetched to say this, but my skin DOES look firmer. With such results in such a short time, I am anticipating how good my skin will look after the whole bottle has been used!! Love it!
Charito Z.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using this product for a couple of days now and so far I'm loving it. It absorbs quickly and it gives me the glowing effect which I like. I'm still not sure if I'm going to buy this again since I've haven't see the whole results yet like helping with my wrinkles and minimizing my pores although I like how it gives my skin the glow that I need.
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
I really wanted to like this product. Unfortunately it made me break out. Also, it contains a TON of shimmer/glitter in it. I thought that was odd for a face serum, and I didn't like that at all. It smells amazing, and I do think it helped tighten some very minor fine wrinkles, but I wouldn't recommend this product or repurchase it.

Maria L.
Absorbs super quickly. Has a nice smell, not too overpowering. Leaves the skin a bit tacky, so it helpa to prime before makeup aswell
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Is this perfect for sensitive skin?

Amazon