Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsLumene
Time Freeze Instant Eye Lift Serum, 5 fl oz

Lumene Time Freeze Instant Eye Lift Serum, .5 fl oz

Lifting Anti-Puffiness Intensively Lifts 5 Diminishes Signs of Fatigue 6 Smooths Eye Area Helps intensively lift, diminish both puffiness and signs of fatigue for smoother eye area. Wild Arctic Lingonberry and Skin Messenger Molecules Our bioactive Wild Arctic Lingonberry extract is 40 times more potent than the berry itself, which is already bursting with the natural antioxidant Quercetin. Our Skin Messenger Molecules works to support collagen and elastin synthesis. Together they deliver visibly more youthful, firmed and lifted skin. Formulated without parabens, formaldehyde donors, mineral oils, synthetic colorants, fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lumene Time Freeze Instant Eye Lift Serum, .5 fl oz!
Ash D.
Elgin, IL
Lummelen is quickly making it into my top 5. I really like their products, and this one is really nice. I started noticing results within a week of using it. It is a lightweight serum and just melts into my skin instead of sitting on the surface and feeling sticky like some eye serums/creams.
Lily F.
Hinsdale, IL
This product is a good alternative to pricier options for under eye serums. However, this product isn't quite as effective as some other brands. It lifts, but not quite as well as other more high end products. I would suggest this as an affordable solution to under eye problems, however, it's not the best one on the market.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
This serum is amazing. It does everything that it claims to do. I noticed instantly that it lifted and hydrated my eyes. I received as a sample and then purchased the full size because it is worth every penny!
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
When it comes to eye serums I really prefer a roll on formula. Its easy to apply and always feels cool to me! A win win in my book!
Mickala C.
I really liked this product. It worked really good and did wonders for my under eye area
Desiree G.
One of the first eye creams I’ve ever used but also one of the best. I really liked this one it absorbs quickly and didn’t irritate my eyes. Did well with my makeup application and I would definitely buy it again if I could find it anywhere
Kitty G.
Espoo, Finland
I have been using Lumene's products for many years already and I was always curious of trying this because my under eyes were always looking so dark. After I have started to use this the darkness have lessened for almost 90%, so I highly recommend using this if you have problems around your eyes. I will definitely keep buying this product in the future, even if it is a bit pricey.
Maria L.
Nice and hydrating, can be used on the lids aswell. Have noticed an improvement in my dark circles!
Morgan B.
This was my first try into eye creams after I read you should start with rigorous skin and eye care in your 20s. It absorbed quickly and did a good job at night to reduce dark circles and puffiness the next day.
Keely M.
Norman, OK
I love this brand!! Their eye products are the best I've ever tried! The cooling effect this has feels wonderful on my perpetually tired eyes. It is the most firming eye product I've used to date. Highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?