Lumene Time Freeze Firming Night Cream, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by MzKitty B.

BY LUMENE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Firming Lifting Delays Skin Aging 2 Protects Elastin Fibers from Breaking Down 3 Supports Skin s Own Collagen Elastin Synthesis Helps to reinforce your skin s firmness and restore it s elasticity during the night, while smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. Wild Arctic Lingonberry and Skin Messenger Molecules Our bioactive Wild Arctic Lingonberry extract is 40 times more potent than the berry itself, which is already bursting with the natural antioxidant Quercetin. Our skin Messenger Molecules works to support collagen and elastin synthesis. Together they deliver visibly more youthful, firmed and lifted skin. Formulated to: Delay skin aging by protecting elastin fibers from breaking down. 2 Support skin s own collagen and elastin synthesis for firmer skin. Formulated without parabens, formaldehyde donors, mineral oils, synthetic colorants. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
MzKitty B.
Winton, NC
I enjoy how light this night cream feels. I have very sensitive skin and this has a very light feel, especially being applied at night. It doesn't feel like my pores are being Clogged up! It's a great Nightime moisturizer & when first applied I can feel it "tighten" my skin. I'm in my 40's and that is Very important to my skin.