BY LUMENE

Helps to maintain your skin s youthful suppleness and prevents the formation of fine lines. Protects against the harmful effects of the sun. . see more...

Melissa D.
Marquez, TX
This is one of my new fav. products- smells great, and as another reviewer noted, a little goes a long way. Moisturizes, without giving your skin that dirty oily feeling. I've been using this in conjunction with the Lumene's Time Freeze eye creme for about 2 weeks, and there is a definite difference. The lines I've gotten by my eyes (from sun squinting) are visibly reduced.
DeLayne S.
This product is wonderful!! Goes a long way you don't have to use a lot at once! Moisturizing and firming at the same time I definitely recommend!
D B.
Wyomissing, PA
I can't apply makeup on top of this without it balling up and rubbing off on my face, and I'm not particularly heavy-handed with moisturizer or foundation. SPF 15 isn't terribly high. I didn't notice any firming, and the fragrance is unnecessary. I use this as a hand cream. If you're looking for anti-wrinkle benefits I suggest tried-and-true retinol and chemical exfoliant products.
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
This is a good cream for smoothing skin I use it every morning for all day smooth skin and works pretty great.