BY LUMENE

Firming Lifting For All Skin Types 2 Protects Against Fine Lines Wrinkles 3 Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Helps to maintain your skin s youthful suppleness and prevent the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. Protects against harmful effects from the sun. Wild Arctic Lingonberry and Skin Messenger Molecules Our bioactive Wild Arctic Lingonberry extract is 40 times more potent than the berry itself, which is already bursting with the natural antioxidant Quercetin. Our Skin Molecules works to support collagen and elastin synthesis. Together they deliver visibly more youthful, firmed and lifted skin. Formulated to: Delay skin aging by protecting elastin fibers from breaking down. 2 Support skin s own collagen and elastin synthesis for firmer skin. Formulated without parabens, formaldehyde donors, mineral oil, synthetic colorants. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
I've never been one to go out of my way to buy face moisturizers. I tried this product courtesy of the Lumene Virtual Vox Challenge with a coupon, and I can honestly say I've fallen in love with it. The cream goes on nice and smooth and makes my face feel soft like velvet. I also love that it has SPF 15 protection as well so I don't have to worry about the summer sun, I burn quite easily even when I'm not in it for too long. I can definitely say it was worth the buy.
Crissan J.
Crissan J.
Homestead, FL
I got this product using the coupon from the Lumene voxbox, it's quite think and rich in texture. I also find that when rubbed in the skin it leaves some white residue.
Okyana D.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Lumene Time Freeze Firming Day Cream SPF 15, 1.7 fl oz
It is a thick cream that is very good to use during winter time, I start using mine a year ago and is till using them , however. it is getting hard to find them in my local stores that I usually buy them. Very recommend for dry skin to use in all season , and normal skin to use during winter time!!!!