BY LUMENE

Helps to diminish puffiness and firm the skin with nature s ingredients. Helps to firm and reduce fine lines. Apply also to eye lids. Anti-puffiness and cooling effect. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "No cooling effect, no any kind of result in 1.5 months of use" in 1 review
Angela H.
Titusville, FL
Product applies well. It hasn't magically erased any wrinkles but I also haven't seen any new ones develop. I gave this a try because I found it on a major sale at ulta, it was pretty expensive regularly. If I was able to find this at a deep discount again then I would continue to purchase.
Katie H.
Westland, MI
Big disclaimer: I'm only 26 and not really experiencing heavy bags or crow's feet around my eyes yet. That said, I do have dark circles and have always had kind of droopy skin above my eyes so I figured testing this product out wouldn't hurt. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I haven't really noticed a difference in my dark circles, which isn't surprising because I don't think anything will make those disappear! However I have started to notice that the skin above my eyes seems a bit firmer / less droopy. So don't expect miracles from this product but if your main goal is firming the area around your eyes this may be a less expensive option to try before taking the plunge and investing in some other high end eye creams.
Brina H.
Love it!!!! I bought the sample size at CVS years ago, fell in love & have used it ever since. My eyes are puffy in the mornings, and this does a great job at tightening the skin and making the puffiness disappear with ZERO irritation. It also makes my concealer go on so much smoothr underneath my eyes.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
I have just started using the his product this week so I am not sure if it is working yet. I do like that it is not greasy and goes into the skin quickly
Sethe N.
MONTRÉAL, QC
Recently i have been using this. i love this products. it is very smooth. it is very pigmented. i highly recommend it to everyone. i feel like everyone should try it.
Stacy L.
Lviv, Lviv region
Review for: Perfecting more...
Umm... Maybe I don't understand something about this product, but it did not work for me. No cooling effect, no any kind of result in 1.5 months of use
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this do under makeup?