BY LUMENE #39 in CC Cream

Protects Against Signs Of Aging Contains Broad Spectrum Spf 20 Sunscreen With Nourishing, Essential Fatty Acids see more...

• Anyone else having problems with it crusting up? My first tube wa...4 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I have looked in several stores and cannot ...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i love using this cc cream instead of foundation! it’s lightweight, makes your skin look awesome, but not cakey, or fake like it does with foundation. i have dry acne prone skin and it stays on great all day and does not make me break out. i also love that it has spf to protect against aging." in 7 reviews
  • "for me it's the best! i like the cover, well hides the flaws and redness, looks great on the skin. i have 2 tones, light for winter and medium, when skin with sunburn. for the combined skin i fix with powder, it looks great!" in 6 reviews
  • "i love using this cc cream instead of foundation! it’s lightweight, makes your skin look awesome, but not cakey, or fake like it does with foundation. i have dry acne prone skin and it stays on great all day and does not make me break out. i also love that it has spf to protect against aging." in 5 reviews
Lana O.
I have reccomended this to so many ladies who love it as an alternative to foundation make up which tends to clog your pours and actually because it is thicker can make fine lines and wrinkles even more pronounced..lumenes CC cream is the only thing i wear for makeup ..its light and makes your skin feel great and its moisturizing as well..
Nika X.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Light more...
I love using this cc cream instead of foundation! It’s lightweight, makes your skin look awesome, but not cakey, or fake like it does with foundation. I have dry acne prone skin and it stays on great all day and does not make me break out. I also love that it has spf to protect against aging.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
I love this CC cream. I use it on days when I want a light foundation look or don't want to do a lot of work. It's very light and a little goes a very long way. It dries down after a few minutes, giving you enough time to put it where you want, BUT it is a little too long. Sometimes it is easy to smudge or move the product if you don't wait quite long enough. That's my biggest grievance with this cream. I like to apply, work on my eyes, and then set the face with the rest of my powder products. Otherwise, it evens my skin tone out perfectly and still looks and moves like skinny. It isn't terribly long lasting, probably good for a school or work day, but not an entire night out partying. Try it out!!
Lindsay T.
E Waterboro, ME
This is the best CC cream! My nose is red and it covers it beautifully. It's great for my combo skin and is amazing at covering redness. It's easy to apply and blend. I've even worn it alone as undereye concealer without doing my whole face and it works great!
EZX Anna C.
For me it's the best! I like the cover, well hides the flaws and redness, looks great on the skin. I have 2 tones, light for winter and medium, when skin with sunburn. For the combined skin I fix with powder, it looks great!
Megan W.
Review for: Medium more...
I absolutely love this cc cream. I put it on everyday whether I'm wearing makeup or not to even out my skin tone. I usually put a powder foundation over it for work. It's such a smooth product and gives my face a nice glow. I have used this so much I have repurchased. The only downside is that I can only find it on Amazon and not in stores.
Anna G.
I've gone through countless other CC Creams, but his is the absolute best I've ever tried out before! I would 10/10 recommend this product because it just makes your face FLAWLESS without it being heavy in any way or cakey. It's just overall so great!Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream
Megan D.
Cortland, OH
I absolutely love this CC cream. I have tried several, answers nothing fights redness like this. I have combination skin and this works perfectly and oily and dry spots. It's easy to apply and has SPF so I can wear it over my foundation for sun protection. I will definitely buy again!
Sophie F.
Santa Monica, CA
Totally obsessed with this product. It has become my new daily wear favorite. It completely evens out my skin tone, covers any blemishes but is super lightweight. Does not look like you have make up on! Love!!
SHAMENA S.
Review for: Medium more...
It's good coverage but leaves a really bad white cast on your face. Not flash or camera friendly! It also dries your skin out and if you have any imperfections, the cream really holds onto the flaws.
Megan W.
Where can I buy this? I have looked in several stores and cannot find it.
Brooke B.
Summerville, SC
Anyone else having problems with it crusting up? My first tube was awesome but my 2nd one seems thicker. Anyone else?