BY LUMENE #17 in CC Cream

Protects Against Signs Of Aging Contains Broad Spectrum Spf 20 Sunscreen With Nourishing, Essential Fatty Acids see more...

• Anyone else having problems with it crusting up? My first tube wa...4 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I have looked in several stores and cannot ...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristin B.
Clearfield, KY
This CC cream is a total life saver! I purchased this for my upcoming beach trip to use instead of a heavy foundation that would clog my pores. My skin is very oily and acne prone. This did not irritate my skin at all and left me with a healthy smooth glow! I absolutely recommend this for those looking for a better alternative to heavy makeup for summertime!
Abbie H.
Nashville , TN
This is the best CC/BB cream I have ever used. I'd actually forgotten. I had moved onto a luxury brand BB cream, but had packed it for a trip and went back to Lumene temporarily, but wow... it's so much better! It has great coverage & a fairly matte finish. The light shade was perfect for my fair, cool-toned skin.
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
I am so impressed with this product. I have combination skin and when used on top of moisturized skin this cream has brilliant coverage and does not turn my face shiny during the day. It stays put and looks natural. I can't say enough about how great this product makes my temperamental skin look.
Lisa D.
I love this product because it makes my skin look flawless after applying makeup. Usually I can see dryness and cracks but definitely not with this product. I see it every time I go out. I can't think of any improvements and I would definitely recommend this product.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Im in love with the Lumene Line, this CC Cream helps to make my skin color look even and more natural. It's a little expensive but I purchased on clearance at my local Walgreens. I will defiantly purchase again for the illumination I feel it brings to my skin.
Melissa B.
Clinton, CT
Love this CC cream!

I use this CC cream almost daily as a foundation until I find a foundation I really love. It actually has probably a medium coverage and an spf of 15. It also moisturizes. It acts as a nice all in one. I would definitely recommend it.
Heather W.
I liked this CC cream and it has nice coverage. The color selection isn't the greatest and even the medium looks dark on me. I wish they would come out with more shades to suit more skin tones. I would recommend this but just wish they had more colors.
Michelle H.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Light
This is by far my favorite CC Cream. It matches my light to medium skin tone. It has smooth texture, is non- sticky, medium coverage, and color corrects the redness in my cheeks. It is also very dewy that imparts a skin-like finish I like.
Chelsey T.
Erie, PA
I'm in love with this cc cream! This is my first time trying any kind of bb/cc cream or foundation. So far I'm very pleased with the results! It's very lightweight and doesn't leave my face feeling oily. I would definitely recommend this!
Maria Luisa R.
La Habra, CA
This particular CC cream is very hydrating and very natural looking. I use it every summer because it's very light weight and it has nice coverage.
Megan W.
Where can I buy this? I have looked in several stores and cannot find it.
Brooke B.
Summerville, SC
Anyone else having problems with it crusting up? My first tube was awesome but my 2nd one seems thicker. Anyone else?