Lumene Skin Care Angry Birds uploaded by Lyndsey G.Lumene Skin Care Angry Birds uploaded by Lyndsey G.

BY LUMENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lumene Skin Care Angry Birds
  • "However, if you are looking for some good quality shower gel, shampoo, lotion, and hand cream set, this might not be right for you." in 6 reviews
  • "Angry Birds themed products should be marketed to children and they wont be interested in a hand cream or body lotion or a shower gel that smells like a fruit theyve never heard of!" in 5 reviews
  • "This is cute i like it smells good especially Cloudberry smells awesome i love it" in 4 reviews
Lydia K.
La habra, CA
I got this for my little sister as a gift, and she loved it. She is also 6 years old. However, when I tried using the products, I find the quality of them kinda cheap. The smell was somewhat artificial, and after using, I noticed that my skin seems kinda dry, even after putting the lotion on. I do believe this is an adorable packaging and can definitely attract people with kids to purchase the items (I surely did). However, if you are looking for some good quality shower gel, shampoo, lotion, and hand cream set, this might not be right for you.
Tami W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought a couple of these as a stocking stuffer for my 11 year old daughter. I actually found the minis at Walgreens. Anyway she spotted them, so I went ahead & bought her one of each kind, except the blueberry, they didn't have any of them. The packaging is the main thing, my daughter just loves Angry Birds. The product quality is typical for a dollar store product to be honest. I suppose they are worth it to make the kiddos happy :)
dominica r.
Seattle, WA
Love the idea,in fact my son picked this out for me. He is obsessed with Angry Birds. What kid isn't these days? The products aren't horrible but they aren't really high quality either. And the smell? Not quite what the label describes. It smells,well,cheap.
S A.
Well Angry Birds is getting way more popular, but for some reason they think adding it to a bunch of products will make it better...maybe not. Like, all it is is either a cheap product that does not sell much, or a new product to attract kids until adults. Not that I have a problem with this, but why waste the time to add Angry Birds when you could be making an awesome product, not to say this is horrible.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX
I love playing Angry Birds app, but I don't need to see their merchandises (candy, t-shirts, toys, and now cosmetic products)everywhere. Give me a break! I understand they want to keep their customers, but they are really pushing it with this shower gel, body lotion, and hand cream stuff. This is not for older adults. I don't want to smell like a fruit. Maybe they should stick with the app games instead.
waynetta s.
spelter, wv
My kids just had to have this, and as a paren't I get it. They hated it.. The smell doesn't last long and doesn't smell like what it is suppose to.. Also doesn't clean them very good. When i tried it myself was very disappointed.. Seems you only paying for the name and the cute packed bottles but a waste for the inside!
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
I like the fact that Lumene has come up with this product! The scents smells wonderful! I think this would be a great gift for kids being that I'm a big kid myself & have purchased these I guess it's safe to say it's ok for adults too! lol I do say this don't use a lot of the hand cream or lotion cause you will be oily!
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
This is definitely not something I would consider a beauty product, but it is a very cute product for kids.

I bought these as stocking stuffers for my son and he was thrilled.

I would have to say the product is more of a novelty than a product that I would choose to use on my son on a regular basis.
Toni F.
Roswell, GA
First, really - angry birds shower gel - why?
Second, now my four year old insists on running around the house smelling like a strange raspberry, cranberry, blueberry, and whatever a cloudberry is fruit smootie. It's exactly the best combination. And the products are not very good. The lotion is oily and the gel makes your skin super dry.
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
I saw these thinking they would be a great thing for my younger cousins. But when I smelled them I reaslized I might as well just buy them something from the dollar store and stick angry birds on it. Do not recommend.
Mona E.
Jersey City, NJ
Is there a store that you can get them?
Gladys A.
Who liked this?
Liz C.
Is there anything that Angry Birds WON'T put their name on?
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth the price?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Are these for children or for adults??