BY LUMENE

For water soluble eye makeup. Suitable for contact-lens wearers. . see more...

• Is this a good dupe for the clinique cream make up remove...5 Answers
  • I been looking for any eye makeup remover and I hope this...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa W.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to makeup remover when I'm out of wipes it literally melts my makeup off my face lol. It's very gentle to the skin especially because I have sensitive skin and it gets the job done. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice good unscented makeup remover as an alternative to wipes
Dany V.
New Castle, DE
O que dizer desse removedor. Só que ele é muito muito bom.
Gente é sério . Esse produto e maravilhoso. Sabe aquele demaquilante q tem dificuldade de remover a maquiagem e te deixa com os olhos inchado e ardidos ? Então esse é o inverso disso . Eu super indico . 👌🏽
Vanessa M.
Tustin, CA
I love this product!!! It works great on my skin and I recommend it to everyone everyone who wants a easy product to apply on . It's a great price for a product like this and yes I would purchase this item again. I love it !!!!
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I love this product and I been using all their product lines for years now. It's worth the extra money. I purchase mine at Walgreens.
Ana C.
This is the best Makeup remover that i have used it takes the makeup very fast and lives your skin soft
Danielle P.
This stuff is amazing, it works great and doesn't irritate your eyes. It removes all of the eye makeup.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
Love this stuff doesn't irritate my eyes or skin , and removes all my eye makeup almost instantly!
Rocio C.
I been looking for any eye makeup remover and I hope this helps to remove my waterproof mascara?
Patricia G.
Schiller Park, IL
Is this a good dupe for the clinique cream make up remover? How well does it remove make up?