Lumene Sensitive Touch Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Drea M.

BY LUMENE

Sensitive Touch with Soothing Arctic Linen Seed Face and Eye Makeup Remover for Sensitive Skin Alcohol free cleansing wipes remove impurities and makeup gently yet thoroughly. Also removes non-waterproof eye makeup. Leaves your skin pleasantly fresh. Pure & Safe: Alcohol-Free Colorant-Free Fragrance-Free Paraben-Free Paraffinoil-Free Silicone-Free see more...

• Are these worth the price?1 Answers
  • What is the price of these in stores? Can I get an estimate?1 Answers
  • These say fragrance free, but do they have any scent? 3 Answers
Drea M.
Phoenix , AZ
At the end of the day I use Sensitive touch 3 in 1 cleansing wipes to remove my makeup. I love these wipes because they are not over moist like other makeup wipes where it drips the solution down your face pretty much. They don't burn my eyes like other brands I've tried. It's just an overall good makeup wipe.
Jen B.
Perhaps it's just me (I have a very strong sense of smell) but these have a horrible smell to them. I can't pinpoint it but it's not at all pleasant (it's like a chemically, sulfur-y smell, maybe?). They do how ever work extremely well on getting even my hard to remove eyeliner off and they do not burn my face like most other sensitive skin wipes but I really just can't get past the smell.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
I love these wipes for removing makeup. They get the job down so well but don't leave my face feeling greasy. The towelettes aren't super wet which I think helps. I love that I don't have to scrub my face to get my makeup off and they don't breakout my sensitive skin, so win win!
Allison B.
These are great face wipes for when you are too tired to wash your face before bed. If I have make up on I use or wipe to remove makeup and a second to cleanse the skin a bit more but they did remove make up well. They have a light scent which is nice. I gave some to my mom to try out and she really liked them as well.
Nicole M.
I have very sensitive skin and these wipes don't break out my face at all. I love the clean feeling after using them
Lu M.
Sabe quando você chega cansada e tem preguiça de lavar o rosto? Esses lencinhos são a salvação para você remover a maquiagem e impurezas.
Sileny V.
Estas toallitas me encantan!!! tienen un aroma muy agradable y limpian muy bien!!! Es una buena opcion de limpieza....
A.M. G.
Easley , SC
These say fragrance free, but do they have any scent?
Sarah T.
Are these worth the price?
Rozaine H.
Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
What is the price of these in stores? Can I get an estimate?