Lumene Sensitive Touch 3 in 1 Cleansing Wipes, Fragrance-Free, 25 ea uploaded by Carleigh B.Lumene Sensitive Touch 3 in 1 Cleansing Wipes, Fragrance-Free, 25 ea uploaded by holland l.

BY LUMENE

Face, Eye and Lip Makeup Removal With 100% Organic Arctic Linen Seed 2 Contains Over 95% Natural Ingredients 3 Fragrance Free 4 Sensitive Skin All Skin Types 5 In Co-operation with Finnish Allergy Asthma Federation Alcohol-free cleansing wipes remove impurities and non-waterproof makeup quickly from the skin. Soft wipes are super-convenient and really easy to use. Leaves your skin pleasantly fresh. Formulated without parabens, synthetic colorants, ethyl alcohol, fragrance, paraffin oil, silicones. Size of towelette: 5.9 x 7.8 inches see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Similar to Cassie's review, I purchased these at Ulta with the 2$ off Influenster coupon. Even with that they were over $5 with tax. I usually purchase cloths as low as around $3 and felt these were the same quality but at a much higher price (over $7 with tax without a coupon). I would not repurchase them. As she said, they needed to be dampened with water.. they worked fine once I did that and had a pleasant feel and smell but were nothing special for the high price tag.
Cassie C.
I recently purchased these makeup wipes from Ulta with the $2 off coupon from Influenster. I have not been very impressed with them. The wipes are not very damp, and they don't remove a lot of my makeup. I always have to dampen them with a little water before I can use them. I wouldn't even dare try to remove eye makeup without adding some water to them. Sometimes I use micellar water to get the rest of my makeup off after using the wipe, and there's always a lot of makeup the wipe missed. I would not repurchase these!
holland l.
Harmony, MN
I loved these. I bought them with the $2 coupon and am glad I did. They worked great, even took off all the fun my daughter painted on my face (in picture) with ONE wipe. Doesn't have a strong smell and doesn't leave a residue. I've found with other wipes they get the makeup off but I feel like I need to still wash after to get the greasy feeling off. Don't have that problem with theses! Feels fresh like I just used soap and water, which is great for on the go.