BY LUMENE

Perfects skin cleansing with detoxifying effect. . see more...

maggie t.
columbus
I use my Lumene toner in my everyday routine and it never fails me. After I wash my face I get some of my Lumene toner on a cotton ball and apply it to my face. It leaves my face feeling so clean and refreshed!
Jennifer S.
I had been using an Olay brand of toner for the past month or two, which I only picked up in the first place because it was on sale. I liked its effectiveness, but the alcohol in it was just too strong for me, so I began a search for a new toner. I saw this Lumene one on Target's website on clearance for $5 and I thought that was a good deal so I ordered a couple of bottles. It has a very faint citrusy scent that's refreshing and smells natural, not overbearingly artificial like some skincare products. But the main thing I like about it is that it's alcohol-free. It's powerful and gets my entire face squeaky clean, but it's not harsh. And some toners dry out my skin but this one actually makes my skin feel baby soft and fresh. I used this a few times and liked it so much that I went back and ordered the last two bottles that were in stock on Target's site. Love this toner and you can definitely feel the difference it makes with just the first use.
alison s.
Arden, NC
I really love this product. I have been using it just a few days in conjunction with a Lumene brand moisturizer and my skin is looking really great. The smell is amazing and it really does seem to work. I paid about 8 or 9 for it at CVS with a three dollar off coupon. I love this brand which I actually discovered in Finland back in the day and am glad I can find it here in the US at CVS.
Amy B.
I love this product the toner has helped my skin and I can see s difference the smell is light and sweet too!!!!