Lumene Matt Touch Deep Cleansing Peat Mask uploaded by Danielle W.Lumene Matt Touch Deep Cleansing Peat Mask uploaded by Camille S.

BY LUMENE

Creamy mask absorbs excess oil and impurities from the skin and tightens the pores. Oil absorbing. Pore-tightening. . see more...

• Eu ainda não conheço esse produto Gostaria de saber se realmente ...1 Answers
  • How is this for combo/acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is this any good for sensitive skin and clearing blackheads?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily S.
Freeport Michigan
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product once a week and it never fails me. I don't think its to pricey if you buy it from the right place such as Walgreens. The only thing i have to say about this product that wasn't the best was it did cause major redness to my face. But in all it is still a great product that i will continue to use.
Elissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't actually use this on my whole face, just on my pimples. They disappear overnight! I'm sad I can't find this in stores anymore as it's amazing!
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried a lot of face masks and I have to say that I love this one. It's thinner than some of the clay based masks I've used but that simply meant that it went on very easily and smoothly. The mask has a very strong tingling sensation on my sensitive skin and the smell is very strong menthol. There is a reason it says don't put it near your eyes (unless you want them to tear up or feel burning). Really effective cleansing mask. I will definitely buy another tube.
Danielle W.
Broussard, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeee this mask! It smells great and makes your skin feel tingly! My skin feels soooo soft and clean after I use this mask! It's a must for me once a week -- definitely helps me maintain a nice glow! Do yourself a favor and give this product a try!!
Carli W.
Everman, TX
Lumene was the first skincare line I ever tried and I loved it!! After using this peat mask my skin was so soft and glowy!! I was about 22 and never knew my skin could look so bright and beautiful!! This mask did not irritate my skin at all and felt nice on my face! If ur new to the skincare game or just wanna try something different or more affordable this is the perfect skincare brand to try!
Kacie B.
I loved mine ! I could always tell a difference, I think I bought it @right aid. It was my first time , and I still have it ! Very nice packaging I could tell it wasn't open , I definitely recommend it if you like face masks !!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in my skin care regimen I love this I do a facial mask every night as a way to treat yourself to your own at-home spa day at this one is very cleansing without drying
Sara D.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just tried this the other day! I like the idea of putting strange things like peat on my face. ;) Seemed to give a tightening sensation but will have to try it out a bit more!
Veronica B.
Belle Chasse, LA
I have oily skin and loved this mask! It seemed to help in drying out my pores!
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
I love Lumene products. And I'm a sucker for a facial mask. So I gave this a whirl. My local CVS sometimes has Lumene products at 25% off and I usually take advantage of the sale. Anyway I really liked this one! Its hilarious to watch it dry down, but omg after rinsing my skin feels so soft but tighter if ya know what I mean. I have dry skin and this mask works for me!
Jessica P.
Terre Haute, Indiana
How much does this usually cost?
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone with sensitive skin try this? Is there a scent that would cause any issues?
Katlen K.
Fortaleza-cê
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eu ainda não conheço esse produto Gostaria de saber se realmente ele é bom? Boa noite
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combo/dry acne prone skin, would this mask cause me to break out? Or would it make my dry areas any worse?
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this for combo/acne prone skin?