Lumene Matt Control Oil Free Foundation for Oily and Combination Skin Full Coverage with Arctic Cloudberry 30 ml / 1.0 Fl.Oz. (3 Fresh Apricot)

BY LUMENE

Lumene Matt Control Oil Free Foundation for Oily and Combination Skin Full Coverage with Arctic Cloudberry 30 ml / 1.0 Fl.Oz. Oil-free foundation for perfectly shine-free and fresh 'no-pores' finish. The new full coverage foundation from Lumene boasts... see more...

Lixy P.
I’ve use this product a few times and it actually left my skin feeling fresh. Not too oily or weighed down!
Lena R.
Vantaa
Perfect foundation for someone who likes a lot of coverage. The foundation is affordable, and my covered my acne well. I don’t think it clogged my pores. I bought mine at stockmann in helsinki, available almost in all stores in Finland.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
How's the coverage? Most my foundations go on sheer unless I use a ton and I want one that makes my skin look already airbrushed
Sarah J.
Does this work well for combination skin?
Alicia J.
Niagara On The Lake
Never bought this product before. I want to know if this works for oily skin and doesn’t make your skin look even more oily throughout the day.

Amazon