Lumene Lahde Pure Dew Drops Hydrating Eye Gel - 0.5 oz.

Provitamin B5 cares for eye area Works to reduce appearance of puffiness Continuous gentle hydration all day Enriched with pure Arctic spring water and potent birch sap, this fragrance-free eye gel works to reduce the appearance of puffiness and under-eye circles. Made in Finland

Do you put this on prior to makeup or prior to bed ?
Start your review of Lumene Lahde Pure Dew Drops Hydrating Eye Gel - 0.5 oz.!
Tennessee
I was able to try this but it went bad before the expiration date (which is the use by 12 months) on the back. I liked it but it seemed to burn under my eyes. I would like to try a different type some day!
Oswego, NY
Lumene Lahde Pure Dew Drops Hydrating Eye Gel - 0.5 oz. uploaded by Casey R.
Purchased at: GLOSSYBOX
I really really liked this product. I received this in a subscription box (Glossybox?) and am glad I did. I love eye creams and gels, so I was happy to receive this. I would re-purchase this, it’s a great price point for what you’re getting!
Dry, Combination, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Fresno, CA
This product has really made a difference in the appearance of the skin around my eyes. I struggle with puffiness around my eyes, and this gel definitely made it go down, as well as hydrate the skin well enough not to use anything else around the eyes.
Columbus, GA
Lumene eye gel is amazing I prefer it for the day time during the summer throw it in the fridge it makes it nice and refreshing. It's refreshing and feels water based. At night time I like a thicker cream. I would buy this again. I would recommend
Dry, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Dallas, TX
Within a week of using this, someone asked me "Did you finally get that 36 hour nap you've so desperately needed??"! Light weight gel that's gentle enough to use twice a day without any eye or skin irritation. Add in the bonus fact that this is a budget friendly product available at most drug stores, And this is definitely one of the best eye bag/circle/depuffiness products that I have ever come across. I'll never be without this again!
Davie
This is a nice eye gel with a great consistency, not too thin or runny. It applies smoothly and is rapidly absorbed into the skin. It does not burn or irritate my eyes and I can use it on my kids as well as under my eyes. I personally prefer a cream to a gel, that is the only reason I did not give it more stars.
Brimley , MI
This is a wonderful product for the eyes. It feels sooo good on the eyes. I like that it makes the skin around my eyes look fresh. It definitely meets my expectations. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Lolo, MT
Absolutely the best moisturizing eye gel i have tried and beig 43 i have tried alot of eye products over the last few years. I found this product at Ulta but they seemed to be discontinuing carrying this line not sure why because its all amazing products. If you can find it try it! I high
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Bronx , NY
Lumene Lahde Pure Dew Drops Hydrating Eye Gel - 0.5 oz. uploaded by Sofi G.
Amazing product for sensitive skin around the eyes. I absolutely love it. It’s one of my gym bag favorites for days when I need to get ready after a workout. Plus, it’s affordable!
Combination / Redness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was my first ever eye cream/gel and I wanted to like it. It absorbed into the skin quickly but I don’t think it helped that much in terms of hydration. I did like the tube because it kept it sanitary vs like a pot and you only need a grain sized amount for each eye
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes