Lumene Glow Refresh Hydrating Vitamin C Mist

A must-have radiance boosting mist for an anytime pick-me-up! Use to add an instant hit of hydration before moisturizer or over makeup to freshen up on-the-go.

Does it really work?
Is this hydrating?
I just bought this product any recommendations?
Start your review of Lumene Glow Refresh Hydrating Vitamin C Mist!
Product Highlights
“...afterwards after it being applied. I highly recommend this to those that have sensitive skin like myself. The con would be that they have yet made the travel size available. The price is fairly decent as well. I bought this at my local CVS store. They now carry it at TARGET too . Win win since those two are my favorite stores to shop at.” in reviews
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is awesome I use it both under and over my make up as a primer and a setting spray it keeps my face moisturized and makes my makeup look dewy and fresh
Bridgeville, PA
This spray works well as a cool down for dry skin, or to lock in your favorite makeup looks. It has a pleasant orange smell that makes using it a breeze!
Lake Stevens, WA
I use this product every day. It seals my makeup so it doesn't run throughout the day and it keeps my face freshl y hydrated. It is such a great product!
Ironton, MO
One of the best facial mists I have ever used. Very gentle spray, it doesn’t assault your face like some spritzers do. Quickly hydrates your skin.
Hydrating, the face does look brightened somehow after spraying. Smells good but too much fragrance that my skin feels irritated sometimes
Brooklyn, NY
This spray has a good mist. Also it has a good smell. It refresh your skin pretty good. I like to use this spray as a setting spay
Fort Worth
Love this brand. This hydrator really helps my combination sensitive skin look more evened out and immediately leaves it smooth.
Big Spring
This feels so great on my skin, when I use it I use it before makeup not after. It smells great. I’ll be a repeat buyer!
Redding
I like it, I've been using it for a few weeks now. Haven't really noticed a difference. Feels hydrating though.
This face mist really goes everywhere with me. We are inseparable! Whenever I feel tired or my skin is dry I spritz a bit on my face and I feel all revitalised again!! I got the mini bottle so it is great in your handbag ladies !!