Lumene Glow Refresh Hydrating Vitamin C Mist

A must-have radiance boosting mist for an anytime pick-me-up! Use to add an instant hit of hydration before moisturizer or over makeup to freshen up on-the-go.

Does it really work?
Is this hydrating?
I just bought this product any recommendations?
Start your review of Lumene Glow Refresh Hydrating Vitamin C Mist!
Product Highlights
“...afterwards after it being applied. I highly recommend this to those that have sensitive skin like myself. The con would be that they have yet made the travel size available. The price is fairly decent as well. I bought this at my local CVS store. They now carry it at TARGET too . Win win since those two are my favorite stores to shop at.” in reviews
San Diego, CA
Lumene Glow Refresh Hydrating Vitamin C Mist uploaded by Anna C.
Love this product. It’s the first thing I spray on my face when I wake up. It helps refresh my skin and wakes me up. Not only do I love the fact that it has vitamin C in the mist but how it feels afterwards after it being applied. I highly recommend this to those that have sensitive skin like myself. The con would be that they have yet made the travel size available. The price is fairly decent as well. I bought this at my local CVS store. They now carry it at TARGET too . Win win since those two are my favorite stores to shop at.
Portland, OR
Lumene Glow Refresh Hydrating Vitamin C Mist uploaded by Erin K.
I love this brand. And I am a sucker for face mists. So I knew I had to have this the minute I laid eyes on it. Its in the moderate price range and so worth every penny. This spray is super fine, and a little goes a long way- so don't over do it or You end up with a little too much shine. The great smell is a bonus. It's like spraying pure sunshine on your face.
Canby, OR
I really like this product. I noticed my skin looks little bit brighter than before and my pores looks smaller, my skin is definitely better using this product. The spray pump is very good, it doesn't sprinkle to much liquid on my face. I was using it 3 times a day and my eye skin area got very sensitive, so I stop using for a while and then I started using it back but only once a day. I didn't have any irritation again.
Spring, TX
First off the mist is perfect. You can't feel it like the Mario Bad cucumber one that I use. Although that one is moisturizing compared to Lumene. The smell is wonderful!! It's like I just cut a fresh orange. I use this by the pool and keep it in my purse in case I'm outside at a cafe and it gets hot. It's refreshing. Yes I will repurchase when I have a sale code and I would refer it to a friend. It is overpriced so I'm taking one star away.
This product is quite good. I have combo skin and was looking for a mist that I could use over/under foundation to give my skin a healthy appearance *without looking oily. The mister is perfect, it sprays evenly without making my face wet. Be careful with application, 1-2 sprays is all you need for a dewy glow!
Laurel Spgs, NJ
This is a hydrating mist with vitamin C. It has a very fine mist, so a few spritzes cover your whole face. It has a wonderful feminine scent. You can use it under or above your makeup. Personally I like to put it on right before my moisturizer as it makes it absorb better and my skin glowy. It also makes a nice midday refresher.
Newark, NJ
I am not really sure how to feel about this product. I have been using it for about a month or so in my morning routine and I don't really see what it is doing for my skin. I really like the smell of this product as well as the nozzle! It sprays with such a gentle and soft mist! I am going to keep the bottle when I'm don't with it.
Augusta, Maine
Lumene makes a super hydrating spray. It has a wonderful citrus scent that is refreshing. My facial skin had been starting to get dry from the oncoming winter. I started using this and my skin improved drastically right away.
This is such a refreshing mist and definitely gives a burst of hydration when needed. It smells great and is at a better price point than most mists/setting sprays. I haven’t noticed much of a brightening effect, but it definitely helps to give a bit of a hydrated glow to my skin when it’s looking a little dull.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Bought mine at CVS fo about $5 (75% sale) if i find it on sale again I’d definitely repurchase. It’s $15 I think originally. It’s lasted a few months. It smells nice and adds a radiance to my skin. Don’t overuse it or your skin will become dry.