Lumene Glow Refresh Hydrating Vitamin C Mist

A must-have radiance boosting mist for an anytime pick-me-up! Use to add an instant hit of hydration before moisturizer or over makeup to freshen up on-the-go.

Does it really work?
Is this hydrating?
I just bought this product any recommendations?
Start your review of Lumene Glow Refresh Hydrating Vitamin C Mist!
Product Highlights
“...afterwards after it being applied. I highly recommend this to those that have sensitive skin like myself. The con would be that they have yet made the travel size available. The price is fairly decent as well. I bought this at my local CVS store. They now carry it at TARGET too . Win win since those two are my favorite stores to shop at.” in reviews
Lumene Glow Refresh Hydrating Vitamin C Mist uploaded by cc K.
Hydrating, brightening, non-irritating- all the magical words in one bottle! I have not noticed anything dramatic happening to my skin but for the price and non irritating vitamin C it is totally worth it. It feels refreshing to soothe the skin just after washing or a pick me up during the day.
Theodore, AL
This is a great vitamin c infused pick me up for during cold dry winter days. Although this isnt my favorite mist, its in my top 3 favorites. The great citrus cent won me over as soon as I smelled it. It really did help to brighten my skin over time used with the rest of the lumene valo/ lumene bright now skincare line.
Charleston, SC
1,458 reviews
Lumene Glow Refresh Hydrating Vitamin C Mist uploaded by keren A.
I love this facial mist. It helps moisturize my face and I also use it for my make up to lock it in. It also has helped my face by making it super soft and giving me a beautiful glow to my skin. I highly recommend this mist.
Goldsboro, NC
I love this mist! It’s amazing! I spray it on everytime I get out of the shower and when I wake up and before I go to bed. It’s so refreshing and you can even apply while wearing makeup without disturbing the makeup! It really does a great job of hydrating!
Apopka, FL
I love this product. The scent is a bit strong but it leaves my fave feeling refreshed and hydrated. The only thing is I don’t like how the product sprays out, it comes out as a fine mist and sometimes I feel as if I haven’t put enough on my face.
Nampa, ID
A nice, light misting spray that hydrates and smells so good! It adds just a bit of moisture. I don't see it as a necessary product, but it is refreshing, and I like to think it also helps skin look better.
Everett, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
The mister on this is fantastic best I’ve ever used I’m saving the bottle once I’m done for the nozzle alone! The mist itself is nice too smells pretty and has good ingredients it’s a cruelty free brand too. Over all I like it.
Ashland, KY
Lumene Glow Refresh Hydrating Vitamin C Mist uploaded by Hollie N.
Lumene Glow Refresh Hydrating Vitamin C Mist I just started using the Lumene USA Valo Glow ✨ Refresh Hydrating Mist 💦 & it is truly amazing 🌟!!! Makes my skin feel so fresh & unbelievably soft and supple 😍!!! I love that you can apply it on top of makeup 💄 too!!! I carry it in my purse 👛 to freshen up throughout the day 🔆!!! Smells 👃 great 👍 - citrusy 🍊 & clean!!! My new 'must-have' skin care essential!!! 😍✨😍✨😍
Revere, MA
Purchased at: CVS
I use it everywhere I always have it on my purse I love the refreshing feeling on my skin, it can be at work, shopping or simply after any skin care routine I always use it love the citrus smell as well
Hydrating, refreshing, smells great, and perfect for a pick me up. Refresh your makeup or skin throughout the day. Super gentle. Great for moisturizing and glowing skin. Love how fine the mist is.