MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersLumene
CC Color Correcting Cream SPF20, Medium

Lumene CC Color Correcting Cream SPF20, Medium

Representing the latest technology this unique 6-in-1 foundation is light and yet it provides good coverage. It spreads evenly following all contours of your skin and smoothing out uneven skin color and redness. Packaging may vary.

Broad spectrum SPF 20 protects from UV rays which helps to prevent premature signs of aging; Long-wear, air light formula perfectly evens out the skin tone and covers imperfections; The end result is a semi matte flawless and even looking skin your skin will feel fresh and light and you can trust that your makeup will stay on all day; Foundation a fine but well covering formula the shades are designed to neutralize the color of red areas concealer primer illuminator long lasting SPF 20; Use as day cream under foundation or alone

Does this feel heavy when applied?
Had anyone tried the Lumene CC Color Correcting Cream SPF20, Medium? I was shopping my stash and I came upon it. I tried it on right before I washed my face and it seemed very pretty. How does everyone apply CC/BB cream?
I ordered this product off of amazon; it is the 6-in-1 cream. Now, my problem is that the labeling is a bit off (it's centered instead of the side as shown in the picture)I'm afraid that it may be fake? Any reviews?
Start your review of Lumene CC Color Correcting Cream SPF20, Medium!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I have never tried this. Influenster wants me to review this for some reason. I have only heard great things. I would love to try this. ☺
Hannah O.
Trent Woods, NC
Lumene CC Color Correcting Cream SPF20, Medium uploaded by Hannah O.
Purchased at: Target
I really like this product. I have this in light. This gives a little more than medium coverage and a satin but dryed down appearance. I’ve been wanting to try a makeup with spf and I’m glad I got this one.
Ola S.
Irvine, CA
Lumene CC Color Correcting Cream SPF20, Medium uploaded by Ola S.
Lumene CC Color Correcting Cream SPF20, Medium uploaded by Ola S.
Purchased at: Target
What does your skin love? Your skin loves comfort, SPF and moisturizer🥰 ⠀ If you love your skin just try [product:lumene-cc-color-correcting-cream-spf20,-medium] I am using it more that 6 month and I am absolutely happy and my skin happy to💞 ⠀ P.S. Tested on clients with different skin types! It works great. Everyone feels good. ⠀ #ItsOurParty #fairyofmakeup #cccream #foundation #lumene
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: CVS
I can not recall exactly when I got this but I set it aside and just recently found it when I was making an effort to use what I already have (which is a lot). I am from Finland, so I have to try Lumene! Plus, Arctic Cloudberry sounds so amazing. I applied with my fingers, which I don’t typically do except with BB or CC creams or Nars Sheer Glow. It’s very pretty! It’s going to give solid light-medium coverage. As in will even out skin significantly but may not cover active acne entirely. I have been busting this out on days my skin is in good shape. The finish is dewy and makes skin look very healthy. Very much a Hydrating CC Cream that could easily double as a moisturizer. It has some sun protection but no sunscreen scent going on. Like most CC cream, it is not transfer proof but a dusting of powder will increase wear time. I did need to powder mid day (Too Faced Primed and Poreless) but I don’t hold that against it. My skin is combination oily. Shade range is terrible. Probably only two or three shades. This is a great choice for a CC cream and is under fifteen dollars. I don’t see this around at stores often, but if you see it and you have a shade match, I highly recommend!
Anna D.
Ocala , FL
I use this in Light. I love it but wish it was easier to find. It gives a nice dewy coverage (for me) and blends very well. It was very gentle to my skin during a time when it was very irritated and I could use very few other products.
Yana L.
new castle
★ Consistency Medium density On a hand holds a drop form, does not spread, from a thin nose without pressure does not drip. It is distributed well and evenly, does not contain blotches of shining particles, does not stratify. ★ Aroma Virtually absent. There is a very light cosmetic fragrance, which ceases to be felt after a couple of applications. ★ Application I always put the tonal foundation on a cleansed and moisturized face. I have no special base, I just give the day cream 5 minutes to soak up and proceed to the makeup. From the spout, I put the cream on my face with the help of fingers with strokes, I prefer to distribute the semi-moist sponge
Yuliya P.
Hst Newcastle, DE
I have mine in Light tone, very lightweight cream with sun protection needed for everyday usage. Please pay attention that the light shade will be a little dark for fair skin tones and could oxidize, picl more fair tone in case you have very pale skin.
Aytan A.
It is really a great product. This one provides a light coverage and does not clog pores. Just be aware that shades run lighter than others
Heidi V.
Omaha, NE
Excellent coverage and I managed to find a very good colour match for my skin. I do need to use a setting spray with it though, without that it won’t last all day
amy K.
mesa
Ahhhh-mazing! I use this every day for a natural 'no makeup' makeup look. It does a wonderful job at evening my skin tone and covering blemishes. It goes on smoothly and makes your skin feel so soft. It isnt cakey, or heavy feeling. I suggest applying a primer prior to application; it helps the product last longer. My only complaint is it is so hard to find the color in 'light' and Target seems to only carry the medium shade now.