Lumene Bright Touch Refreshing Cleansing Foam, 5.1 fl oz uploaded by swati s.

BY LUMENE

2 Step Cleansing Program All Skin Types 2 Helps to Boosts Skin s Natural Radiance For cleansing of makeup and impurities. Formulated without parabens, formaldehyde donors, mineral oil. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Toni J.
I have been using this for the past couple weeks and I love it! I love that it's a foam. The smell is great, it's almost citrusy without smelling like Oranges. I can't really describe it. It can be a little drying but it's suggest you use a toner afterwards which gets rid of the drying feeling. It's fairly affordable and can get it from ulta
Vilma V.
Vienna, VA
This is a great makeup remover. I think it's very easy to use and it has a great smell to it! I would totally recommend this to everybody :)
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Great stuff for refreshing skin . I just love the smooth feeling my skin has after using this
Anna L.
Brownfield, ME
I love this cleanser so much I have bought this one twice now and couldn't be more pleased with it. It's so light and gentle, and smells of oranges.
Kätriin M.
I love that it's a foam and smells really good. It doesn't dry my skin, i usually use this to take off my make up and it really works. Afterwards my skin feels so soft and clean.
Teri K.
Anyone know the Ph of this cleanser?