Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Sleeping Cream uploaded by Anna E.Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Sleeping Cream uploaded by Amber T.

BY LUMENE

A rich soft formula to refresh tired skin with the power of antioxidants from arctic cloudberry combined with vitamin C which is highly effective due to the encapsulation technology. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dana L.
I use a prescription retinoid at night so my skin dries out like no other. I usually use Clinique Moisture Surge but I ran out and ended up running to CVS to see what they had for a stand in. I happened upon this and I'm so happy I did!

It almost lightly smells lemony and has a rich texture with a soft yellow color. It's a little heavier than what I'm used to but it's a night cream so that's to be expected. Because of its richer texture I actually use less of it than I did with Moisture Surge which is awesome.

I've been using this for about two weeks now and my skin is noticeably softer and brighter. It also hasn't made me break out at all which I've found pretty common with other night creams I've tried. I actually went to work a few days last week sans makeup, which I've done in the past, but this time no one commented on how I looked sick or tired.

I really can't recommend this enough. I'm so glad I found this & I'll definitely continue to keep using it. I ended up going back to CVS yesterday to grab a few more items from this brand. I hope they're just as perfect as this!
Emily G.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve used multiple jars of this. It smells delicious like oranges, and feels just right on my dry-normal skin, not too heavy. I apply it over my serums every night and it locks in the moisture
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
I tried this on a whim during a recent Walgreens haul, just because it was deeply discounted on clearance. I use it on the nights I don't use my retinaldehyde cream (about every other night), and love how it sinks into my skin without being overly thick and greasy, like a lot of night creams. This might become my daytime moisturizer during the winter, when my skin really starts to freak out. I love the fresh, light citrus scent, too.
Monica T.
This is a great night cream. It has a light citrus scent and the cream itself is not too thick (light most night creams). This my first time trying a night cream or any lumene product and I am pleased. I will definitely purchase it again and recommend it if anyone asks.
Kiana E.
Haven't had it long enough to notice a difference yet but it makes my skin sooo soft and really hydrates overnight. I love the scent and I have high hopes for when I finish the bottle.
Sierra G.
Watford City, ND
Oooo let me just tell you how much this product has brightened my skin !! I use it at least 2 twice a week maybe even 3 ! I love it so much I highly recommend 💕
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
I use this cream every night. I have super dry skin and this helps me keep my glow every day! Recommend thus to anyone ago had sensitive skin. It's wonderful!
Bridgette C.
Grandview, MO
I use this maybe 3 times a week because its just that good.. I wake up feeling clean an refreshed. My face isnt oily or dried out.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA
This product is such an amazing night cream for a fairly inexpensive price! It's very thick as well.
Anna E.
Tallinn
So i just started using this one, i have these little packages. I started seeing the result right away the next morning, love how it makes my skin so smooth and it smells like some kind of fruit 😍 too bad i only have 3 of these packages. I really recommend this one! Im not sure about the brightening because my face already is kinda bright from other products but it really is nourishing and hydrating 😊