BY LUMENE

Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence - Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence from Lumene is a super concentrated miracle water formulated with wild Arctic Cloudberry, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C. Patent-pending Arctic cloudberry essence in combination with two different types of hyaluronic acid hydrate optimally and help to visibly reduce wrinkles. Vitamin C brightens and helps to support skin's natural collagen synthesis for firmer, smoother skin. - Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence see more...

• How much of this do I use? Full syringe or how many drops? 1 Answers
  • Will this make my skin glow?2 Answers
  • How good is compare with others Brands? Thanks 2 Answers
Nora L.
Tampere
It’s Good. It’s really hydrating. And it makes your foundation look so glowy, doey and amazing. And the packaging looks really nice and expensive. Price was a little bit too high but otherwise I really enjoy this product.
Kayleigh W.
Review for: Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence more...
Got a small sample bottle and fell in love, makes my skin feel soft, fresh and clear. I’ve just run out so need to go buy some more as I can’t live without it .
Jess P.
Swindon, Whiltshire
Review for: Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence more...
I loveeeee this so much, it’s perfect for before moisturiser and is very effective! It’s gentle on the skin and helps clear acne so well x
Macy R.
This produced faded my acne scarring so so quickly, it's so gentle on the skin and very good value, will be getting this again!!
amani a.
Al Khuad, Muscat
Wishing to try this one 😍😍😍
My face needs some repaire, it so damged, I heard that vitamine C helps in refreshing the skin 😭💞
daniely s.
69405000
I really liked this product, I recommend it to anyone who would like to test it. I would also love to test it. I already did research on it. And it is great and approved by all my friends although here in Brazil it is very expensive but it is great.
Emilia N.
the product worked well with my skin and not only did it clear it, it also brightened my skin. It had a very fresh scent.
Miila K.
MÄNTSÄLÄ
Smells amazing! After using for a month my skin wasn't that dry anymore and my mom also loves this. 5/5 would recommend
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
Does anybody know what %of vitamin C this contains?
lizz c.
Will this lighten dark spots, from acne or scars?
A E.
Is this meant to be a spot treatment for specific dark spots? Or just for all over face in general?
Olivia J.
Would this be a good moisturizer to apply before foundation or will it be too oily?
Lillian R.