BY LUMENE

Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence - Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence from Lumene is a super concentrated miracle water formulated with wild Arctic Cloudberry, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C. Patent-pending Arctic cloudberry essence in combination with two different types of hyaluronic acid hydrate optimally and help to visibly reduce wrinkles. Vitamin C brightens and helps to support skin's natural collagen synthesis for firmer, smoother skin. - Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence see more...

• How much of this do I use? Full syringe or how many drops? 1 Answers
  • Will this make my skin glow?2 Answers
  • How good is compare with others Brands? Thanks 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sonja S.
Norman, OK
Smells great, goes on well, isn't greasy at all. My combo skin soaks it up and it makes my face so smooth.
Yennys P.
I liked a lot of this product, because it leave my skin moisturizer, looks brighter and feels nice
lizz c.
Really nice stuff I have noticed my skin looking brighter and more refreshed and smooth
Deborah S.
Blackpool
Review for: Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence more...
I am so happy! I have an allergy to anything citrus - until this little miracle came along. It seems my skin loves cloud berry (one of the main ingredients), which delivers some much needed vitamin C to my ageing skin. This formula is so lightweight. It goes on like a dream and absorbs so easily without leaving any sticky residue. It smells amazing too. I have been using this in my morning skincare routine now for a few months, and have found it has left my skin feeling much softer and hydrated than in has in a while. Also, a little goes a long way. The sample size I have (thanks to Birchbox) will easily last me a few months, maybe more, so for the full size it would definitely be worth an investment in my personal opinion and I will no doubt be re-purchasing.  Very happy with this one and would recommend it to all my friends and family.
Maria G.
Oswestry
Review for: Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence more...
I have my sample of it from Birchbox. When I saw it I didn’t know this product and because of the price I was like ‘oh no way to buy that again even if I love it’. But then when I started using it I found out it’s great for dry skin and it absorbs really quickly so it doesn’t light or making your skin oily. I would definatelly recomed this product because now I am using it every day!! ❤️
Thank you Birchbox for giving me this lovely product! BirchboxLumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence
April T.
Review for: Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence more...
I love this product! Is is a really nice product for any type of skin, I've been using for years. So when i tried this it was reaaly good and did not give me any red ness or spots! My skin feels amazing since I've been using this . I have honestly never had results so impressive from my skin . My skin is so smooth and soft, very moisturized. Even after I wash my face, it still feels smoother and softer .And the price of it is so affordable! It's only 15 pound! really do recommend this. so happy :)
Iida P.
Puhos
This is such a great product! It instantly made my skin look a lot clearer and brighter and it toned my couperosa redness down a bit.
I bought it from a local drugstore for about 30€, and I think it's totally worth the money and hype!
I've never had a similar product, so I really can't compare this to another, but even though I am in love with this!
Skye 🌻.
Nottingham
Review for: Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence, 1.0 Fluid Ounce, Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence more...
So a few months ago I recieved the Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence sample in my monthly Birchbox. Since then i have used this product religiously morning and night after clensing! I loved it that much I just had to buy the full size! This is my absolute favourite serum atm! It's lightweight and has this gorgeous citrus smell. I have seen a huge difference in my skin since using it, this serum leaves my skin feeling plump, hydrated and soft and my skin glows! I find a little product goes along way which makes spending the £30 for it a little easier! It is a little pricey but i do think that it is worth it. It has became one of my favourite products that i really look forward to using! Lumene's glowboost serum is suitable for all skin types(I have extremely sensative and oily skin that is prone acne breakouts) and has never been tested on animals which is amazing! 100% would recommend!🧡🧡
Amber C.
bury , UK
Received this in my Birchbox.. the product itself smells lush and it’s easy to apply and you can add a drop at a time to your face. Really helped to improve my skin and I would recommend
Thao N.
Helsinki
Big love for this girl. I have been using it for 2 weeks. Very moisturizing, no oily, feel nice and cool and my face. My pores are visibleIy smaller. The dark spots from pimples clearly disappeared super quick compare with before. I was so surprised

My skin is attacked by many breakouts (yes, this is my "time" of the month :( ) and they left dark spots on my skin because I popped them. I know it is bad but I just cant stand the freaking white stuffs stand on my face

The spot that I pointed out in the photo, 3-4 days ago it was much darker then the one at my chin in the photo. So yesterday I decided to try even extra treatment by combine with Lumene bright now Vitamin C beauty drops. Need to point out that yesterday the color of that spot was a bit lighter than the one at my chin. Morning I wake up, it was so. For me, it was miracle for me. I had never had this experience before.
I would highly recommend this Essence and the Lumene bright now vitamin C beauty drops
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
Does anybody know what %of vitamin C this contains?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
How good is compare with others Brands? Thanks
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Will this make my skin glow?
A E.
Is this meant to be a spot treatment for specific dark spots? Or just for all over face in general?
lizz c.
Will this lighten dark spots, from acne or scars?