BY LUMENE

Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence - Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence from Lumene is a super concentrated miracle water formulated with wild Arctic Cloudberry, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C. Patent-pending Arctic cloudberry essence in combination with two different types of hyaluronic acid hydrate optimally and help to visibly reduce wrinkles. Vitamin C brightens and helps to support skin's natural collagen synthesis for firmer, smoother skin. - Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence see more...

• How much of this do I use? Full syringe or how many drops? 1 Answers
  • Will this make my skin glow?2 Answers
  • How good is compare with others Brands? Thanks 2 Answers
Jennifer T.
Review for: Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence more...
Absorbs quickly and smells great! It makes my skin feel very smooth and has helped to brighten! I use this along with murad lightening gel and it's helped with my hyper pigmentation problems! Great price and great product!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this product it's super concentrated for skin hydration brightens the skin and improves moisture balance boost skin hydration and smoothed wrinkles it brightened my skin and gave me lots of hydration, like the packaging and I would definitely recommend this affordable product to everyone
Kimber L.
Yes, go buy this! Don't wait until you're in your 40's . This goes on smoothly, does great under moisturizer (Clinique, L'Oreal or Charlotte tilbury) and just rejuvenates my skin so much
Johannah S.
This amazing! I've been using this for awhile my skin is flawless and clear. This removed discoloration as well as absorbs fast without being greasy. Love this!
đź’‹Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
Review for: Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence more...
Lumene might be now my favorite product. This serum is like magic in a bottle. Made my face so soft and glowing. Gentle on the face and the scent is nice.
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
Really brightening, makes my skin look radiant and feels amazing on the skin! One of the best vitamin C serums I've tried! Will definitely repurchase!
gisselle 🇵.
Orlando
LOVE IT! This vitamin C serum has made a dramatic difference in my hyperpigmentation scars. I use this during the day one and its amazing
Dani W.
Plano
Absorbs into my skin well and I can apply sunscreen over easily.  Light citrus scent.  The affordable price is a bonus.
Lauren W.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence, 1.0 Fluid Ounce more...
I absolutely love this serum. It has done wonders for my skin. I use it twice a day! It will stay a part of my skincare regimen.
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really like this product. it goes on smooth and smells great. it has very great ingredients and makes my skin look better.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
Does anybody know what %of vitamin C this contains?
Olivia J.
Would this be a good moisturizer to apply before foundation or will it be too oily?
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Will this make my skin glow?
A E.
Is this meant to be a spot treatment for specific dark spots? Or just for all over face in general?
lizz c.
1,690 reviews
Will this lighten dark spots, from acne or scars?

Amazon