BY LUMENE

Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence - Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence from Lumene is a super concentrated miracle water formulated with wild Arctic Cloudberry, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C. Patent-pending Arctic cloudberry essence in combination with two different types of hyaluronic acid hydrate optimally and help to visibly reduce wrinkles. Vitamin C brightens and helps to support skin's natural collagen synthesis for firmer, smoother skin. - Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence see more...

• How much of this do I use? Full syringe or how many drops? 1 Answers
  • Will this make my skin glow?2 Answers
  • How good is compare with others Brands? Thanks 2 Answers
Amber C.
I love Lumene products! I never used to do skincare products until I saw these at an ULTA promotion. Now, every morning, I use the essence along with the 24 Hour moisturizer. It has really brought a glow to my skin. A little goes a long way with these products, so you don't need to replace them super frequently. They are also at a good price point, which is a bonus for a broke college kid like me!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,308 reviews
I love my lumene valo light glow boost. It smells amazing nd gives my face the ultimate glow boost of the life time. Since using this the last few weeks my face has been completely healthier looking and feeling better than usual. My face is now super soft and completely hydrated. I highly recommend using this product.
Ena F.
This is liquid gold. I have been using for two weeks and my skin has officially never been so clear and flawless. It has completely removed all the discoloration and soaks in almost instantly. I use it under a heavier moisturizer at night after cleansing and I couldn't be happier with it!!!
member-a6db5
Review for: Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence more...
STOP WHAT YOU’RE READING AND GO BUY THIS NOW!

This skin essence is a holy grail in my skin care routine. I am an avid believer in the Korean 10 step skin care routine and I just love love this serum!

This serum/essence is amazing and has never broken me out. I have nothing but great things to say about this product. I love how glowing and refreshed my skin looks. My skin is always well hydrated when using this and I just love it. Seriously, go buy it! #nofilter😜
Beth D.
Not bad but not as moisturizing as Hada Labo. I really wanted to love this it felt nice going on and didn't cause any breakouts,plus it's a good value. But it did not perform as well as Hada Labo's hyaluronic acid. Did not see any extra brightening from the vitamin C.
Jennifer B.
Wow! This product is awesome! My first use and I can already feel a difference in my skin! Smooth, soft, hydrated and healthy looking in just one use.....i cannot wait to see how it looks after several uses!
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
Review for: Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence more...
This is such a light product, it’s perfect for my oily skin. This is like a slightly more heavy water essence, and I use this right before I use my vitamin c serum capsules by lumene. The whole lumene vitamin c line has seriously helped the appearance of my dark marks, lines, and large pores.
Kate Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Can be a teeny bit sticky, but I love this to use before my moisturinzer! Not moisturizing by itself, but under it it makes your skin super glowy! Love the hygenic packaging, very precise dropper and you dont need a lot
Shincy J.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence more...
Okay guys I tried this for about a week before writing this review to give it a fair chance and I’m blown away!! Let me start by saying I used to have amazing skin like I would get random pimples like anyone but I️t would go away and I’d usually have no marks on my face but after college my diet got horrible and when I would get pimples I had acne scarring and hyper pigmentation. Anyway, I hated my skin and I used a dermaroller and I ended up making my skin soooo bad & got horrible cystic acne and I’ve had horrible dark spots ever since and have been looking for something to give me back my skin. Nothing really worked until this!!! Honestly for a drug store product this is like high end status...only $24.99 for a 30 mL serum. This is worth the money!! Your skin will thank you, especially for my dry skin girls.
Toni J.
With drugstore skincare I did not expect this to be very good because good skincare is usually pretty pricey. However I really enjoy this essence. My skin just drinks this up. Its lightweight, affordable, and has a pleasant smell. It doesn't get oily but it does get a little sticky which I don't mind. I use it under my moisturizer. Cannot wait to try more from Lumene.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
Does anybody know what %of vitamin C this contains?
Olivia J.
Would this be a good moisturizer to apply before foundation or will it be too oily?
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Will this make my skin glow?
A E.
Is this meant to be a spot treatment for specific dark spots? Or just for all over face in general?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Will this lighten dark spots, from acne or scars?

Amazon