BY LUMENE

Anti-Puffiness Anti-Dark Circles With Vitamin C 2 Fragrance Free Helps to eliminate dark under-eye circles and puffiness. Brightens the skin and helps to protect against the signs of aging. Wild Arctic Cloudberry and Encapsulated Vitamin C The potent nectar and seed oil of the resilient Arctic cloudberry protect and detoxify, while encapsulated vitamin C allows for time-released skin penetration. This bioactive combination delivers lasting radiance for bright, smooth skin, protected from the signs of aging. Formulated without parabens, formaldehyde donors, mineral oils, synthetic colorants, fragrance. see more...

• Who watched the live cast? cant wait to try these lumene ...1 Answers
Emily B.
Moyock, NC
this product kind of reminds me of the garnier eye roller but just a little nicer. It has a nice cooling effect under the eye, it definitely plumps the under eyes a tad bit to get rid of dark circles, doesn't stay plump for long tho
Sarah J.
I love to use this in the morning to brighten me up if I am feeling a little sluggish around the eye area I just started using this and I really am liking the results I definitely will buy this shin great in the price as well
Tara W.
West Monroe, LA
I really like the way this roller felt on my tired, puffy eyes. I could tell a little bit of a difference when my eyes were puffy. However, when my eyes are extra puffy, this is not quite enough to get rid of the puffiness.
Rosaly N.
This is the only product that has worked for me. I highly recommend this product. My skin looks smoothr and brighter. The scent is light and not overpowering.
M K.
Best part is that it's roll on. You don't have to use your hands n waste the cream and it has vitamin c in it
Kayla C.
Camanche, IA
So easy to use! Smells nice and goes on smooth. Will definitely use this product again.
Ashley H.
Who watched the live cast? cant wait to try these lumene products!