Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C BB Serum

The antioxidants in arctic cloudberry and vitamin C which is highly effective due to the encapsulation technology make your skin look instantly beautiful and bright with a silky smooth feel.

Does this help with melasma??
What exactly are serums used for? Is it applied alone or with makeup?
Is it bb creme and fonadtion
Start your review of Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C BB Serum!
How would you rate this product?
This is a very good moisturizing serum if used sparingly. The first couple times I used way too much and it caused me to break out. Then I started using a couple drops and it didn't break me out. I also have noticed that my skin is softer.
Jacksonville, FL
Pretty good product! I loved the brightening effect it has given me ! Absorbs into my skin very quickly so I can apply my moisturizer right on top . I will continue using it longer so I can see if it’s living up to my expectations but so far so good !
The product smelled amazing but it didn’t make my skin feel any different then it had before so i stopped using product. I read a lot of reviews on product before purchasing and was very disappointed on the results i got .
Brooklyn, NY
I did like this as far as feel and scent, but didn’t see any noticeable changes in my skin when using it. I prefer the Vitamin C Radiance Cocktail in this line for a more moisturizing feel
Lake Stevens, WA
I love this brand so much. I used this serum every day and it did a great job absorbing into the skin and helping my foundation go on smooth. It is light and doesn't feel oily on.
Baltimore, MD
I ordered this by accident once (meant to get the BB cream), but man was I glad I made that mistake. I feel like instantly after putting this on, my skin more radiant. I generally use serums as primers before putting foundation on and I didn't really like using this product for that (I prefer the regular serums in a dropper), but it works nicely if you mix the foundation and this on your hand and then apply with a brush (still has that skin refreshing appearance).
Lititz
This stuff is miracle serum. My mom had given me some for some dry, patchy skin areas over the winter and it works like a charm. I've continued to use it as part of my daily skin routine and love it's light, silky feel. My skin feels soft and hydrated without feeling oily or gross. I honestly believe it gives my skin a nice, even tone with a little glow! Skin feels and looks healthier!
This product is my new Springtime obsession. even though this product is marketed as a serum I use this as a primer before applying my Foundation. unlike the Becca backlight primer which left me greasy and cause my Foundation to slip around this product gives me subtle illumination and keeps me matte in the T-Zone. it has a light feel with just enough stickiness to help my Foundation stay all day. with the additional vitamin C it's helping correct my acne scars and has not caused me to break out. will definitely be repurchasing once I run out but since it only takes a little bit of product to cover the whole face and neck and this product is a generous one ounce size I probably won't have to repurchase for a while. also did I mention this product is a fraction of the price of the Becca primer?
Bridgeport, OH
Love this B.B. cream. Challenge on beauty site with coupon and thrilled I found this line of reasonably priced skin care products. Also gave light glow which many others I’ve tried had muddy flat look. I purchased at ultra.
Fall River
I love this stuff, it's great and works as advertised. I like the fact it pull double duty as a BB as well. I tend to like products that have natural things in them so this product having the Vitamin C is just what I like. Definitely going to keep buying it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...