BY LUMENE

The antioxidants in arctic cloudberry and vitamin C which is highly effective due to the encapsulation technology make your skin look instantly beautiful and bright with a silky smooth feel.

• How are the other products from this brand? I have this particula...1 Answers
  • Does it have SPF? 1 Answers
  • Has this helped anyone with red post acne marks?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
paullette h.
paullette h.
This product is my new Springtime obsession. even though this product is marketed as a serum I use this as a primer before applying my Foundation. unlike the Becca backlight primer which left me greasy and cause my Foundation to slip around this product gives me subtle illumination and keeps me matte in the T-Zone. it has a light feel with just enough stickiness to help my Foundation stay all day. with the additional vitamin C it's helping correct my acne scars and has not caused me to break out. will definitely be repurchasing once I run out but since it only takes a little bit of product to cover the whole face and neck and this product is a generous one ounce size I probably won't have to repurchase for a while. also did I mention this product is a fraction of the price of the Becca primer?
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
I purchased and started using LUMENE last week. I used the coupon provided plus bought one without a coupon. I have been taking the #LUMENEChallenge using these two together and so far they are awesome! While doing this for a #contest to win prizes from LUMENE! I have discovered several great products during this trial that look very inviting! Think this may be what I have been looking for. These products are light weight on my skin and feel great too. Hardly know I have anything on my face except that already my skin is softer.
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I ordered this by accident once (meant to get the BB cream), but man was I glad I made that mistake. I feel like instantly after putting this on, my skin more radiant. I generally use serums as primers before putting foundation on and I didn't really like using this product for that (I prefer the regular serums in a dropper), but it works nicely if you mix the foundation and this on your hand and then apply with a brush (still has that skin refreshing appearance).
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
I love how this makes my skin look and feel. It helps my pores appears smaller and skin look brighter and less dry. The best part about this is that it smells like oranges and is budget friendly! Can't believe it took me so long to find this!
Cissy G.
Cissy G.
Morgan City, LA
This is a great serum! The formula is great for my oily skin and works well with my daytime and nighttime moisturizer. The vitamin c in it makes my skin look bright. This is something I will repurchase once k run out because it's so good.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
I had been looking for a lightweight vitamin C serum and decided to give Lumene a try. I love that this brand is both affordable and effective. This serum sinks into the skin fast and provides a nice brightening effect.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
I love this! I've used it for a few years! I bought it
At cvs using coupons and it cost pretty much close to nothing! And since then I've used it! Smells great and it makes my skin glow :)
kayla m.
kayla m.
Pacolet, SC
I am so glad that i tried this product! It is so moisturizing & makes my skin feel Amazing! I will definitely continue using this Great product!!
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
So far so good. This sterum is almost primer like and it has made my skin glow. I'll update this later about how it does with dark spots.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA
Such a great product. I use this to hide all my face inperfections. vest to use before your powder and foundation
Gina d.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has this helped anyone with red post acne marks?
Destiney C.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Does anyone know how this works with really REALLY oily skin??
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Does this have any tint at all, or just a clear serum?
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
I have been looking to add a vitamin C serum into my skin care routine. Has anyone noticed a difference in the skin health after using this? And is it better to only use once at night or twice a day?
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Where is this sold? I'd love to try