BY LUMENE

The antioxidants in arctic cloudberry and vitamin C which is highly effective due to the encapsulation technology make your skin look instantly beautiful and bright with a silky smooth feel.

• How are the other products from this brand? I have this particula...1 Answers
  • Does it have SPF? 1 Answers
  • Has this helped anyone with red post acne marks?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rosa D.
I used this product as part of my regular skin care routine for about a year until ulta stopped carrying it and it became difficult to find. It worked well. It was high quality but affordable. Plus it’s made in Finland, so you know the ingredients are good!
JBainsBeauty B.
This is a very good moisturizing serum if used sparingly. The first couple times I used way too much and it caused me to break out. Then I started using a couple drops and it didn't break me out. I also have noticed that my skin is softer.
Emily G.
Brooklyn, NY
I did like this as far as feel and scent, but didn’t see any noticeable changes in my skin when using it. I prefer the Vitamin C Radiance Cocktail in this line for a more moisturizing feel
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
I love this brand so much. I used this serum every day and it did a great job absorbing into the skin and helping my foundation go on smooth. It is light and doesn't feel oily on.
Stefany M.
¡Amo este producto! Es una increíble crema bb que hace lo que dice. Después de usarlo, siento que mi piel se ve mucho mejor y más viva. También me encanta que sea liviano y que no me sienta mal, pero aún oculta mis manchas solares. Tengo manchas de sol blancas realmente malas y, literalmente, lo ayuda a mezclarse con el resto de mi piel. El único inconveniente es que solo hay dos tonos, pero sinceramente no me importa porque es un producto increíble. ¡Tampoco irrita mi piel y es hidratante, lo que es genial para mi piel! ver menos
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I ordered this by accident once (meant to get the BB cream), but man was I glad I made that mistake. I feel like instantly after putting this on, my skin more radiant. I generally use serums as primers before putting foundation on and I didn't really like using this product for that (I prefer the regular serums in a dropper), but it works nicely if you mix the foundation and this on your hand and then apply with a brush (still has that skin refreshing appearance).
Sarah S.
Lititz
This stuff is miracle serum. My mom had given me some for some dry, patchy skin areas over the winter and it works like a charm. I've continued to use it as part of my daily skin routine and love it's light, silky feel. My skin feels soft and hydrated without feeling oily or gross. I honestly believe it gives my skin a nice, even tone with a little glow! Skin feels and looks healthier!
paullette h.
This product is my new Springtime obsession. even though this product is marketed as a serum I use this as a primer before applying my Foundation. unlike the Becca backlight primer which left me greasy and cause my Foundation to slip around this product gives me subtle illumination and keeps me matte in the T-Zone. it has a light feel with just enough stickiness to help my Foundation stay all day. with the additional vitamin C it's helping correct my acne scars and has not caused me to break out. will definitely be repurchasing once I run out but since it only takes a little bit of product to cover the whole face and neck and this product is a generous one ounce size I probably won't have to repurchase for a while. also did I mention this product is a fraction of the price of the Becca primer?
Amanda A.
Fall River
I love this stuff, it's great and works as advertised. I like the fact it pull double duty as a BB as well. I tend to like products that have natural things in them so this product having the Vitamin C is just what I like. Definitely going to keep buying it.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Love this B.B. cream. Challenge on beauty site with coupon and thrilled I found this line of reasonably priced skin care products. Also gave light glow which many others I’ve tried had muddy flat look. I purchased at ultra.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has this helped anyone with red post acne marks?
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Does anyone know how this works with really REALLY oily skin??
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Does this have any tint at all, or just a clear serum?
Lucia H.
Is this only available at sephora or department stores?
Jenna L.
Where is this sold? I'd love to try