Lumene Bright Now Visible Repair Tone Corrector, 1 fl oz uploaded by Robin P.

BY LUMENE

Helps to Even Out Skin Tone Instantly Beautifying Effect 5 Helps to Brighten Complexion 6 Helps to Visibly Correct Dark Spots 7 Arctic Skin Science 8 All Skin Types Regular use helps to diminish the appearance of dark spots and irregular skin tone. Instant, visibly beautifying effect with light diffusing pigments makes skin look immediately radiant and more even toned. For optimal results day cream containing SPF is highly recommended to prevent the formation of new dark spots. Formulated to: Reduce the appearance of dark spots 2 Provide visibly flawless skin 3 Protect and maintain skin s natural renewal process 80% experienced more even skin tone after 4 weeks* Our innovative Cloudberry Stem Cell Technology helps to protect and activate skin s natural renewal and optimize skin s hyaluronic acid production to visibly reduce the appearance of winkles and provid see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah H.
Charlottesville, VA
I have never used a toner before, and I have been pretty satisfied with this product. It is a little pricier than what I would usually spend for a trial product, but I figured I would give it a try. It doesn't come on oily which I like, but it does have a scent which I am not quite fond of. Only time will tell if I will purchase again, and I am waiting to see if I can see any noticeable difference in my skin after using.
Robin P.
I'm a big fan of the bright now visible repair . I tried it when I was given the Lumene virtual voxbox. I picked it up at Ulta and have been using it ever since . I have dark spots and uneven spots on my face. In a matter of days you'll see a notable difference. The spots lighten, the skin appears smoother, and it is lightweight and doesn't break out the skin.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is quite emollient for a light weight moisturizer. It doesn't have any concealing properties. Instead, it's really a highlighter. The formula is iridescent. It adds a natural glow to the skin as if you lightly dusted highlighter. It's also a perfect dupe of MAC's Strobe Cream and this lasts longer for me. I like it and will buy another.
Samantha V.
I have been told that is not greasy , smells good , and that helps a lot to give points of light to the face. and because if it is true .