BY LUMENE

This lightweight treatment targets all signs of aging for brighter looking eyes. It visibly diminishes dark circles and reduces puffiness and wrinkles. Designed to lift and restore the firmness of upper eyelid against sagging. see more...

• I'm trying this product & so far I'm pretty impressed but...1 Answers
Erin I.
Torrance, CA
So I've been using this treatment for about a week and a half, and I have noticed some differences. My under eyes are slightly brighter, and not as blue/purple like before. They're smoothr, softer, and just ever so slightly plumper ((they don't sink in as much)). I can't really tell a difference in lines or wrinkles, but with all the smiling and laughing I do, I don't think there'll be much help haha. For its price, I'm pleased with the results, and is something I'll consider keeping in my skin care routine.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
Love this stuff. Little goes along way. Soaks in easily in to the skin. My puffy eyes seem to be improving.
Kimberly W.
Montgomery , AL
I'm trying this product & so far I'm pretty impressed but I'm wondering if the results will be short lived. What are your thoughts on how this products work

back