Lumee Lighted Smartphone Case For Iphone 6 - Pink uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.Lumee Lighted Smartphone Case For Iphone 6 - Pink uploaded by Amy G.

BY LUMEE

A light-up case provides flattering, ambient light for selfies and video chats and works as a rechargeable nightlight/flashlight, too, all while protecting and displaying your iPhone 6. Color(s): black, blackdnu, gold, nantucket red, navy, navy bluednu, new white, orchid, periwinkle blue, rose, rose gold, rose golddnu, silver, white. Brand: LuMee. Style Name: Lumee Lighted Smartphone Case For Iphone 6. Style Number: 1134214. Available in stores. see more...

Eboni 🎓.
Pittsburgh
i bought this case for prom it was to diee for i lovve it im talking about popping lighting in annnyyy setting even the dark. never miss a moment because of lighting again. all of my videos were very lighted. In addition it doubles as a kickrock  protective case when i dropped my phone would buy again for sure if anything happens to mine now
Courtney A.
Bellevue, PA
Received this phone case as a Christmas Gift and I love it! It has a dim button that allows you to adjust how much extra light you want. It's easy to use, and it stays charged for a VERY long time. It also makes for a good flashlight lol. It's kinda hard to get off of your phone though, but it's also very durable, i drop my phone often.
Richelle R.
I love my lumee case but it is very bulky. I saw that there is a new one coming out so that one might not be as bulky and big. They are pretty expensive, they are good but I feel like they're not $50 good. I could live without it.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
I would get this case because it's durable and makes the selfies so much brighter but the only reason I don't get it is because of the price they are a bIt pricey.
Andrea G.
Elmhurst, NY
I've had a lumee case for a longtime now.I can tell you that this case is amazing for catching perfect selfies and for fantastic lighting.They are very sturdy and durable. The battery lasts for a very long time. I would recommend this product for anyone looking to take pictures with amazing lighting!!
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Great phone cade for extra lighting . If you are soon one who likes to take photos or record while out a a party or just out at night you should get this case .
Tania G.
I love how it takes amazing quality pictures with just the right lighting. I definitely recommend it
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO
Lily M.
liverpool
I do love this case but it’s makes your phone look bigger and heavier and it’s the effort of charging it , but it gives u the best lighting and quality of pictures there are cheaper ones that can do the same
Samantha E.
Camberly , Surrey
This case gives you amazing lighting for selfies however I think the case is very thick and heavy to hold. Wouldn’t fit in my pocket which isn’t very good. However it’s easy to use and looks pretty. I would recommend to others however this can be quite pricey depending on where you get it from
Alice W.
How long does the battery last?