BY SUPERIOR COMMUNICATIONS

Keep your iPhone 7 Plus functioning with help from this LuMee II case. Multiple layers of protection shield your device from damage during falls or bumps, and carefully positioned buttons ensure easy access to functions. This LuMee II case comes with an LED strip on the front, making it easy to locate your phone anytime. see more...

Kara D.
Ever since I've had a LuMee case, I've never switched to any other phone case. They're slightly bulky, which I like because it helps me to hold my phone better. I've dropped my phone numerous times and it's never broken with this case protecting it. The selfie light is wonderful, I tend to use it more as a flashlight when needed due to the easy and quick access button on the back of the case. I had the LuMee regular 6 iPhone case and sold it once I moved to the iPhone 7 Plus. I will say, I've had it a year and the case light has stopped working, which never happened before but it lasted a while. I will definitely get a new one and always have a LuMee case on my phone. 10/10 recommend.
Courtney H.
I have the Lumee two case in rose gold. It's an awesome phone case. It's very sturdy and the case itself is simple but the color is amazing. It's on the more expensive side but with that being said any good case usually is. As far as the light goes it's very very bright but it does make your photos look amazing. I love it honestly, I use it as a flash light as well 😂 it's a lot easier to hit the button on the case then go into my phone. Another thing I like it has nothing to do with your phones battery. The case itself comes with a charger. The battery on the case lasts a very long time as well. I've had my case for two weeks and it still has not died. Love it!

☺️💫
Katie M.
Knoxville , TN
I love this case. It not only is great lighting for photos but is actually really durable. My case I've had for about 8 months and that includes taking it to a forgein county. It has a few minor scratches from dropping it but other than that no cracks or damage and (knock on wood) there is no damage to my phone either. It is a bit hard to take off I usually have to wedge something between the case and my phone to get it off, and the charging port has kid of gotten misshapen somehow so sometimes its hard to charge the case but other than that I love this and do recommend!
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
This case is more than I initially gave it credit for. I thought it was just for lighting but it's actually really great at protecting your phone as well. One charge lasts a pretty long time (the light will get dimmer as the charge runs out) - I think I charged it around three times in two months. The case does add quite a bit of bulk to your phone and I found that the button on mine was extremely sensitive - like I would accidentally turn it on while in a theater *whoops* But other than that, this is a great case that provides decent lighting for pics.
Carolina P.
Florida
I absolutely love my case it's so wonderfully magnificent, the only thing is that it's hard to take off but once you get the hang off it you'll be able to do it in no time Lumee - Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 Plus - Black
Kelsey M.
Java, VA
Very cool case. The only con is it’s likely to overheat your phone so be cautious when using it
Amaya A.
Looovee!!! This case . Would recommend for selfies or like me to take great makeup pictures !! I have the one in pink and works amazing !!
kiaaj l.
Douglasville , GA
Just got my lumee case today and so fair I am in Love it’s evething loving it Lumee - Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 Plus - Black
Gabriela A.
Dover, FL
It's an ok product it's not for me but it may be for someone else it's just not my style