BY LUMEE #4 in Cell Phone Cases

• Beautiful Even Lighting for your Face.
  • Perfect for Selfies, FaceTiming, Skypeing or Applying Make-up
  • A Handy Flashlight for Restaurants, Purses and Walkways
  • Long Battery Life
  • Rechargeable Battery

Olivea O.
L.A
Love my Lumee case, mine is for my IPhone X.
It’s very durable, easy to charge, easy to get to my phone buttons even with the case on and super cute design. Great for selfies in bad lighting with selfie light on front and back.
Only downside is the button is sensitive and it turns on in my pocket a lot causing the battery to drain quickly, but other than that it’s great! The button is easily reachable in the middle of the back of the case. Fits my phon snugly and perfectly.
Nicole S.
Hyde Park , NY
I’ve had a lumee case on my iPhone 7 Plus for over a year now. It’s been dropped so many times and my phone is still in great condition. The light is still going strong and I use it daily as a flashlight or for my selfies! My only down falls with the product is how quickly the back scratches I had it for less than a week and it was all scratched up obviously now that I’ve had it over a year the paint is wearing off. Also the battery doesn’t last very long I’ve had knock off cases that lasted forever without needing to be charged. All in all it’s a good case but I’m not sure it’s worth the money!
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is seriously the best purchase of my life okay maybe exaggerated a bit but seriously the quality of the lighting is amazing. Met every expectation and then some. My only gripe is there isn’t much protection on the screen. But hey that’s why they make glass protectors.
Stephanie E.
San Antonio
I love this case and that the battery lasts forever before you have to charge it again. It nice that it allows you to choose the brightness. I definitely recommend this case but with the new iPhone X it allows you to have forward facing flash so I don’t use it much now.
Vaness E.
I have the Lumee case in rose gold for my 8 plus and I love it. It’s so easy to use and I love how you can dim or adjust the light to what you want it to be. The light is so flattering and it’s so convenient that it’s on both the front and the back.
Isabel H.
Techie Expert Level 2
I have both the first design and second design of the lumee case and although the second design is better in some ways, it is still very much a bulky product. It makes your phone very heavy and it just takes away from the sophisticated feel of the iPhone. I also feel like the battery life is different on the second design because it does not last half as long. I do like that it is dimmable and is dual sided now but make sure to carry the charger with you if you are a selfie queen.
CoroyNena P.
love the light on this case it defeated gives you perfect lighting all the time and for the price is really good. But the only reason i don't give it a 5 star because it gets scratched really easily i think it needs improvement on that.
Lauren G.
Carrollton, GA
I have fallen in love with this case! Does a great job protecting my phone and the battery life of the lights is AMAZING! Haven't charged mine in two
weeks!! The convenience of the light and beautiful selfies is top notch!!
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
This case is everything. You need it if you're a selfie type of person, the lighting it gives is perfect I use it when I'm going out usually. It's a little chunky so I don't use it as an every day phone case, but honestly you can't blame the creators for making the phone case so big considering you charge it and it has wires in it. Overall I love this phone case.
Hanna B.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I absolutely love it and I can't live without it. Some people think it's bulky... Common, they built in professional lights in it for you! I really love how you can adjust the density of the light! Also, I love the fact that I don't need to search for light on the touchscreen anymore. Good bonus!
Jessie C.
Lawrence, MA
Has anyone had any issues with this case?
Julia D.
Is this case protective at all?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Is this case bulky?
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
Can anyone tell me about this?
Maria F.
How good is this? Is it worth?