Lumabone Bacon Wishbone Dog Chew Toy

by Lumabone

Treat your dog with a toy that will provide hours of entertainment and enjoyment. The Lumabone Bacon Flavored Dog Wishbone will help with your furry friend's urge to chew as it is designed with a curved shape that allows for an easier grip with the teeth. This bacon chew toy contains only nylon and is not meant to be eaten and consumed. Use it with dogs that weigh 65 lbs. or less and watch them enjoy hours of chewing delight. This item has a hint of real bacon flavoring in it, along with a color and scent that are similar to everyone's favorite treat. Give your pet this regular-size dog chew toy to help control their chewing urges.

Assembled Product Weight: 0 lb

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.75 x 1.75 x 7.00 Inches

Lumabone flavored dog chew toys are sure to satisfy your dog's urge to chew; Curved-shape bacon chew toy that allows dogs to get a hold of it; Contains only nylon and a hint of real bacon for flavor, color and scent

Animal Type: Dogs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lumabone Bacon Wishbone Dog Chew Toy!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Lumabone Bacon Wishbone Dog Chew Toy uploaded by Kelly M.
I bought several 3 packs of these bones from Sam's Club. My dogs really enjoy them and they last a long time.
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This thing definitely last!! I have rotties and this has been a great chew bone for them at night while in their crates!
Cassie T.
Lumabone Bacon Wishbone Dog Chew Toy uploaded by Cassie T.
I have two Bull Terriers that are super chewers that I purchased theses for. Coco and Romeo have loved theses sense the day I brought them home. This is the only toy that they have not been able to chewy up in 5 minutes! They do get them as treats for about 30 minutes at a time. I am excited I have have found another toys they can have besides bubbles and a laser. Lumabone #bullterriers #dogmom #bullymom #dogtreats #doglife
Anna F.
Alton, VA
Layla and Bee.bee love bacon flavored anything so especially on their favorite chew bone it is all wonderful for them! This bone keeps them content for several hours while they try to demolish it! I would definitely get this again! It is very safe for your pets, also!
Amanda F.
My dog loves these and they keep busy chewing for hours. He really enjoys them and I enjoy the fact that it keeps him out of trouble for a little while! Lol It does say that its "not edible" though, so you just kind of have to watch to make sure they don't get any big pieces off.
Ali B.
St Augustine, FL
This is a wonderful chew toy for an avid chewer. I have a three year old Labrador Retriever who can destroy a plush toy in less than a minute and has been rushed to emergency for swallowing filling, so those aren’t allowed in the front door anymore. Kongs are great, but he seems to get bored with those easily, unlike this toy. He likes holding it between his paws and it doesn’t cut his gums or lip no matter how long he chews, which is about ten minutes following his breakfast every morning which helps to keep his teeth clean. We’ve been through about six of these so far and have about four backups in a drawer. Will continue purchasing in the future.
Blair C.
Troy
He absolutely LOVES lumabones!!! They’re durable and last a long time! He loves to play with it! Super good busy bone! 10/10 recommend! You can get them at meijer!
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV
My dog was recently placed on hydrolyzed food so I couldn't give her her rawhides anymore so I had to find an alternative that would keep her busy without being food based. She loves this bone so much I was really surprised. The shape makes it so she doesn't swallow it whole. I would really recommend this one especially.
Yatzary M.
Von Ormy, TX
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I was very skeptical because I thought my dogs were not going to show interest since I didn’t think it had a scent. My dogs ended up loving this chew toy I had to buy 2 more. I have large dogs and small dogs and they all loved these chew toys.
beauty L.
Even though my dog loved this, after awhile it starts to get sharp on the chewed parts causing her to cut her gums

Looking for your answer?