BY LUMABASE

Decorate Year Round Indoors Or Outdoors With Fun Glowing String Lights. 2 - 21' Green Cord 2 - 100 Lights 3,000 Hours End To End Connectors Indoor And Outdoor Use Ul Listed Line Your House, Patio, Deck, Trees, Staircase Railing Or Tent With Glowing Lights For A Perfect Finishing Touch For Your Party Or Special Event. The Lights Give Off A Lovely Glow That Will Set A Festive Tone For Your Party, And Make Your Guests Feel Welcome. Made In China 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

naf C.
Decorator Expert
I have these lights in green colors. Back at my parents' house, we used to have them in multiple colors. I love these lights because about 95% of them last long and so they can be used a few times over a few years. Would definitely recommend them because they are affordable and worthy.
Mony N.
Richmond, VA
I love these lights. They come in all sorts of colors. It's a great way to keep the fun going into the night. It adds a bit of ambiance and relaxation. Very affordable and would definitely purchase again. I highly recommend this to friends and family.
Jennifer M.
Decorator Expert
These are great! They add the perfect ambiance to any yard party. Just enough light and they make our back yard and patio cozy.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Decorator Expert
My family used to use these lights to drape around our stair banister around Christmas time and always made the house look beautiful. These lights also make a great decorative lights around the perimeter of our bedroom. Creates a lovely romantic setting :)
Melicia R.
Campbell, MO
I use them all year around. Love them..love looking at lights all the time. I have them decorating all through my house.
Kelsey M.
Litchfield, OH
I use these in my room at Christmas usually. I hang them around my bed post.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
I use Lumabase String Lights to wrap around the base of my plants. So for the Holidays it looks like I'm just decorating but when the weather gets chilly I turn the lights on it keeps my plant nice and warm at the base and I haven't lost any plants yet. My house stays lit up the whole winter season! That's one secret I haven't given away and I have the prettiest yard all winter.
Kelly B.
I really want to hang up lights in my room in my new apartment, but I've been warned that a lot of string lights burn out easily. Do these lights die quickly or does anyone have experience where they have lasted?