Lumabase Designer Bag LED Luminaria Kit- Wedding Heart uploaded by Kaliah G.Lumabase Designer Bag LED Luminaria Kit- Wedding Heart uploaded by Johana H.

BY LUMABASE

Add a welcoming glow to your special occasion with these led luminaria lanterns. They would look lovely lining a walkway, driveway, patio or sidewalk with their illuminating patterned light. The romantic intertwined hearts motif are perfect for a wedding or anniversary. Kit includes 12 luminarias: 12 bags, 12 battery operated led lights, 12 lumabases. see more...

• Is this for like a table decoration? 7 Answers
  • Are these worth it or cheaply made? How long does the light last? 8 Answers
  • These are cute decorations. But I'm here for a badge. 3 Answers
Stephen S.
High Point, NC
these are great little additions that can add a special touch to your wedding day. they add just enough illumination to create guided path ways without the dangers of an open flame. this prevent any fire damage if someone were to trip over it. plus the photograph beautifully.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
well crafted, we can Macy decorations set around the room with a battery operated candles I wouldn't recommend putting a actual candle in them but they are amazing to look at
Nicole B.
These would be cute for outside the reception area just have to be careful that none of them tip over and light anything on fire. Besides that I think this is something that I would purchase.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Very pretty the light is such a great mode setter .. Just the right light that makes you feel sexy.. All most like a beautiful candle but better.. So get your mood and sexy on .. I do recommend..
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
Personally, I looked at these, and they seem very VERY cheesy to me. They do NOT look high-end, they do NOT look quality. Nothing about them seems sweet. It looks like you went to Walmart to get your wedding decorations. I'm not a Walmart snob either - you can get CUTE stuff there, and with creativity, make it look STUNNING. This, however, is as pre-fab as you can get. It's like, buying a 2000 Honda and telling people it's a Mercedi. I guess I sound harsh, and lots of people don't mind REALLY impersonal, boring, tired, generic decorations for weddings. I just really like personal weddings with interesting details, and about ANYTHING beats these.
Amber L.
I used these for my October wedding. The ceremony was outside. It was daytime but the luminaries were still beautiful! I also used them at night time during the reception. They really added a nice touch to the outside decorations (which were very few!) and they lined the path at the park we got married at perfectly! I feel like it was one of those decorations that if they weren't there everyone would have noticed that something was missing.
Erica S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Whether your a bride on a budget or not, this would make any wedding look more extravagant. It's a simple design but looks so classy & elegant. Great for a table decoration & you can get your wedding party involved to help set them up. They are cheap in bulk too. I wouldn't mind receiving one of these at a wedding to bring back to my home.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
These are the most beautiful wedding decorations that we have ever used. For anyone having a night wedding, they can be used to life away from the church to the reception area or from a designated area to the church. They grow from the bag as well as the hearts make the ambience so much more.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is so adorable , i love to have lighting all over my home i think it gives off good ambient vibes and and a sense of well being , think ambient lighting is very effective for mood and this light is very affordable, i would recommend lighting for people when they are feeling blue...
Kaitlyn A.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
These are great for either outside or inside weddings. They are good for lining an aisle or using as a centerpiece. The flameless candle lasts and never had any issues with the product and the bags that came with them seemed to hold up well for its intended purpose.
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
Where do you put these at a wedding? I've never seen them used before.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Where do you use these after your wedding?
Nicole E.
Do they come in other colors?
Brittany m.