BY LULU'S #45 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Which one do you like best {1,2,3, and/or 4} I personally...5 Answers
  • I have always wanted to order from this company but are t...5 Answers
  • Thoughts on the website Lulu's. What have you bought from...2 Answers
Paola P.
By far my favorite store ever. You could literally perform miracles in their outfits; you could either dress an item up or dress it down and I love that. Not to mention, the fabric they use lasts a very long time and is very comfortable.
Taylor K.
Love this website. Their clothing is strong quality and you can usually find all sorts of deals online. The items I purchased have lasted forever and have fit so well. Will continue to shop here. Their shoes selection is great as well.
Sasha W.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Absolutely love them. Amazing customer service. They have a live chat feature and they always go above and beyond to answer any questions. The product is reasonably priced and nice quality. I love everything I've purchased from them.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love this site and the clothes. This is a site I tell all my friends to go to for weddings, bridesmaids dresses honestly anything. It’s has a range of prices from low end to high end. You can find anything. My favorite online boutique
Solleyha M.
Dumfries, VA
The cutest online store. If you ever need anything for homecoming or prom thats trendy, classy, and flattering, check out this site first! You also get 10% off when you first sign up, but they do sales here and there!
Hannah C.
Greensboro
I love lulus! This is where I buy all of my clothing!! It has so many cute clothes and the prices aren't bad!! Literally everything about this website is perfect. I 100% recommend to everyone! Love this store:)
Kaci K.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite online shop! They come out with the cutest and really durable clothes! Every time I buy clothes from Lulus they represented well online so the product truly looks like the photos online.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Lulu's has the best clothing and shoes! I ordered a pair of block heel sandals from them for prom and I love them. They are great quality. However, my order was on back order and it took a while to get it.
Sanela T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Lulus offers great selections and great quality! Their size chart is very helpful and gives me the perfect fit each time! I think their prices are also good, not cheap but definitely not expensive either.
Lauren W.
I ordered several dresses from LuLu's pre-wedding. They had a lot of cute white dresses that were perfect for bridal showers and my bachelorette party weekend. I also bought a couple cute bright colored maxi dresses for my honeymoon. Everything I have purchased has been exactly what I expected and was perfect for the occasions for which I needed each dress. Decent quality material and run fairly true to size (I did have to return one dress because it ended up being too big eventho it was a medium like everything else I had ordered) The pricing is great and they are usually running some kind of promotion (30% off or free shipping, etc) which is nice.
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I hear this store is really good quality but how are the prices
Darleisha S.
How is the overall quality ?
Cassidy W.
What would you consider the fit of dresses to be? I tend to find a ton of dresses I love, but I am always worried about them not fitting right and I don't want to deal with the hassle of having to return everything.
Hailey H.
I have always wanted to order from this company but are the clothes worth it?
Annalee G.
Which one do you like best {1,2,3, and/or 4} I personally like 3 and 4 the most! Lulu's