BY LULU'S

• I have always wanted to order from this company but are t...5 Answers
  • Thoughts on the website Lulu's. What have you bought from...2 Answers
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased my first outfit from Lulus a few months ago, and I was totally hooked! My roommate introduced me to this brand, and I am so glad she did. Their sizing is not always true to size, I tend to size up i their clothing but I love the quality of the clothing and the easy return process
Kati Y.
Hot Springs, AR
I have been in so many weddings lately and LuLu's is the place to find the perfect bridesmaid dress! The quality is good, and it's a less expensive alternative for brides and bridesmaids. If you or someone you know is getting married, I would look here first for the perfect bridesmaid dress!
Maria S.
Fargo, ND
I seriously love Lulu's. I have ordered several dresses from this site-- it's my go-to for special occasions! The clothing is nice quality and everything I ordered came looking just like the photo. Quick and easy ordering. It's the first place I look when I need a dress!
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
love this store!! such cute things!! only thing is some items are off on sizing! I ordered a dress for my sisters wedding that was way off on size and when I called them about it the customer service was amazing they handled the situation fast and I was able to exchange quickly and next dress fits amazing!!
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love lulus and their clothing. My go to website when I need something casual or dressy! Material is great some items are pricey as others are affordable. They always have great sales! I heard about lulus through a friend and will recommend to others looking for a online store
Heather B.
New Riegel, OH
I love to buy my dresses from Lulu’s and always get complements! They have such a variety of clothes that you can find anywhere else. Everything I’ve owned has been high quality and fits great! I recommend Lulu’s to my friends looking for dresses for weddings and events.
Annalee G.
I really like the clothes here. The tops and dress are so fashionable. However, the quality can be a hit or miss. In addition they are a bit pricey. I would recommend others to shop here though.
Alexandria V.
Dodge City, KS
I have ordered from lulus since 2017, and I love their website I usually order dresses in the site they are so cute and have sales going on most of the time if you sign up to receive emails you can get their dresses for real good prices. I would definitely recommend!
Susan N.
Sterling, VA
So, clothing wise, this online boutique is totally my style. The "Something to Believe In" black floral dress is my absolute favorite. The cons are that compared to other boutiques I shop at online, Lulu's is definitely a bit more pricey. But the clothing is quality.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I bought this fabulous dress from lulus, for my cousins wedding, on sale, and it was a hit! It was an Indian wedding, so I dressed the gown up with earrings and a bindi, but I fit right it #thankslulus
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I hear this store is really good quality but how are the prices
Darleisha S.
How is the overall quality ?
Cassidy W.
What would you consider the fit of dresses to be? I tend to find a ton of dresses I love, but I am always worried about them not fitting right and I don't want to deal with the hassle of having to return everything.
Hailey H.
I have always wanted to order from this company but are the clothes worth it?
Annalee G.
Which one do you like best {1,2,3, and/or 4} I personally like 3 and 4 the most! Lulu's