BY LULU'S #45 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• I have always wanted to order from this company but are t...5 Answers
  • Thoughts on the website Lulu's. What have you bought from...2 Answers
Emily G.
Palm Harbor, FL
I order a lot of my dresses from Lulu's. They have such a cute selection and great quality. I can always find a dress for any occasion. A little on the expensive side but totally worth it. Great quality material and will last forever. They always have sales going on as well.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Purchased a beautiful olive green maxi dress online. It for me great and was so comfy. It was on the pricey side but it's such a beautiful dress that it was worth it. They have so many beautiful clothing to chose from. I would purchase again and the shipping was fast.
Tiona L.
Richardson, TX
I love lulu’s. I mostly buy dresses from them, and they literally have a dress for ANY occasion. They can be a little pricey, but the quality is outstanding. The sizing is accurate, and so are the reviews. Accessories are super cute as well!
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I haven't actually bought anything from LuLus before but I always go online and look to see what they have and their clothes are so cute! It reminds me of a better quality Forever 21 kinda. Some items can be pricey but they are probably worth it. I always look here when I need a new dress for an event
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased my first outfit from Lulus a few months ago, and I was totally hooked! My roommate introduced me to this brand, and I am so glad she did. Their sizing is not always true to size, I tend to size up i their clothing but I love the quality of the clothing and the easy return process
Kati Y.
Conway, AR
I have been in so many weddings lately and LuLu's is the place to find the perfect bridesmaid dress! The quality is good, and it's a less expensive alternative for brides and bridesmaids. If you or someone you know is getting married, I would look here first for the perfect bridesmaid dress!
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
love this store!! such cute things!! only thing is some items are off on sizing! I ordered a dress for my sisters wedding that was way off on size and when I called them about it the customer service was amazing they handled the situation fast and I was able to exchange quickly and next dress fits amazing!!
Maria S.
Fargo, ND
I seriously love Lulu's. I have ordered several dresses from this site-- it's my go-to for special occasions! The clothing is nice quality and everything I ordered came looking just like the photo. Quick and easy ordering. It's the first place I look when I need a dress!
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love lulus and their clothing. My go to website when I need something casual or dressy! Material is great some items are pricey as others are affordable. They always have great sales! I heard about lulus through a friend and will recommend to others looking for a online store
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I love to buy my dresses from Lulu’s and always get complements! They have such a variety of clothes that you can find anywhere else. Everything I’ve owned has been high quality and fits great! I recommend Lulu’s to my friends looking for dresses for weddings and events.
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I hear this store is really good quality but how are the prices
Darleisha S.
How is the overall quality ?
Cassidy W.
What would you consider the fit of dresses to be? I tend to find a ton of dresses I love, but I am always worried about them not fitting right and I don't want to deal with the hassle of having to return everything.
Hailey H.
I have always wanted to order from this company but are the clothes worth it?
Annalee G.
Which one do you like best {1,2,3, and/or 4} I personally like 3 and 4 the most! Lulu's