BY LULU'S #45 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Which one do you like best {1,2,3, and/or 4} I personally...5 Answers
  • I have always wanted to order from this company but are t...5 Answers
  • Thoughts on the website Lulu's. What have you bought from...2 Answers
Francesca L.
One of my go to shopping websites for clothing. Gorgeous dresses, tops, gowns, etc. the quality is on point! Great shopping great customer services and fast shipping!
Ana Maria C.
I will forever feel indebted to Lulu's for allowing me to find an $11 dress that I wore for a friend's wedding and received SO many compliments for. The sales are THAT amazing. I did have to get it altered because I'm short, but luckily my grandmother did it, adding to the savings! The dress was perfect and high quality. Wish I had known about them in my high school days for prom! One thing, do measure yourself before ordering. Some clothes are true to size and others aren't so it's better to know where you are and check the size charts! It's quick, and it avoids the trouble of having to return.
Marion R.
Greenville, SC
Lulu’s is AMAZING. I love that they have such a wide variety of clothing styles and options in many price points. Their quality is great and I love the free returns.
Samantha C.
Longwood, FL
Lulu's! My bridesmaids chose their dress from Lulu's for around $50-$60! They have a great selection of dresses; long and elegant or short and summery. A dress for any occasion. There isn't a location nearby my town, and I'm not sure if they even have actual locations, but I've only shopped online from Lulu's. I chatted with a representative and she was very helpful, and nice. She helped me find a great dress for my bridesmaids! Friends of mine have also ordered from Lulu's and said the quality and fit is perfect!
Kristen S.
The clothes are high quality and the customer service is great! I never know what I want for Christmas, and my boyfriend decided to buy an outfit I had previously pinned on Pinterest. The picture was of a model in a dress and a black leather jacket. The dress was from this store, but the jacket was not. The incredibly nice customer service rep helped him locate alternatives from not only this company, but also other stores. It was such a sweet surprise! They also sent a feedback questionnaire after the order was delivered to check on the service and products. The clothes are very expensive in my opinion, but they use vegan leather which is a plus.
Judie Z.
New York City
My favorite online shopping website for gorgeous high-quality dresses! I've purchased many dresses from Lulu's for all sorts of events: dresses for formal events, dresses for going-out/a night out on the town, dresses for date nights (whether with your girls or your man), pretty summer dresses, casual dresses for every other occasion you can think of! I love Lulu's, I've never had to return or exchange anything because the fit and style are made so well. I will continue to be a loyal customer for years to come!
Susan D.
South Boston . Massachusetts
I’m a big fan of Lulus when you’re looking for something last minute or have an occasion you need a dress for and don’t want to spend a ton of money. I’ve bought a bunch of dresses for weddings I’ve attended from lulus. I had one bad instance getting a dress here that was delivered with a tear in the sleeve. But other than that all the dresses I’ve ordered from here have worked out great.
Savanna V.
Somerset, WI
I always rave about Lulu's to my family and friends. Their dresses are decently priced for styles that you can't find in stores. I purchased my engagement photo dress here and stunned all of my wedding guests with our Save the Dates. All thanks to Lulu's dress! I had been looking everywhere for a long super flowy dress and of course Lulu's is stocked with them as well as many more original pieces
Elizabeth B.
This is an amazing website to order clothes from. I got my prom dress hear and it fit perfectly. I rarely have trouble with sizing and if I have it has been a breeze to sort out and get the right product. There are so many different price ranges, for the most part it is a little more expensive, but you are paying for long-lasting, high quality clothes, shoes, accessories, etc. They also have great deals going on all the time, so there are always options to find more affordable pieces!
Brianna H.
Akron, OH
I had bought a long gown online for New Years Eve. I was skeptical at first because it was around Christmas that I had ordered it, plus I didn't know how sizing would be. But they have provided me with a timeline which showed certain dates and what time they would arrive during the holiday madness, which I found convenient. Also they provided people the option of stating their measurements on the dress so that it would help me find my correct size. Sooooo covenient. Shipped fast. Great service!
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I hear this store is really good quality but how are the prices
Darleisha S.
How is the overall quality ?
Cassidy W.
What would you consider the fit of dresses to be? I tend to find a ton of dresses I love, but I am always worried about them not fitting right and I don't want to deal with the hassle of having to return everything.
Hailey H.
I have always wanted to order from this company but are the clothes worth it?
Annalee G.
Which one do you like best {1,2,3, and/or 4} I personally like 3 and 4 the most! Lulu's