BY LULU'S #45 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Which one do you like best {1,2,3, and/or 4} I personally...5 Answers
  • I have always wanted to order from this company but are t...5 Answers
  • Thoughts on the website Lulu's. What have you bought from...2 Answers
Brittani H.
This was my first time purchasing through Lulus.com. I loved their selection of clothes, especially dresses. I found a couple dresses that I wanted to order for my graduation and graduation pictures. I ordered them 3 weeks ago now and I have yet to receive them. First they shipped my order to the wrong person, which I then had to wait for it to get back to Lulus which took over a week. Then when I was trying to find out when they could get my order to me, someone refunded me without me asking, which I then had to call and get sorted out since those items are now out of stock. They finally received my order in the warehouse 4 days ago and have yet to ship it out. When I called about it for what seems like the millionth time, they claimed that they are weeks behind and have thousands of items to go through and I am putting them even further behind by them trying to locate my items (items that they lost in the first place). This whole thing could have been avoided had they actually shipped the proper orders to the proper person. And now they supposedly can't locate my order in the warehouse. So maybe if I'm lucky I will have my items by graduation, though I've had to cancel my pictures. Good thing I ordered a month in advance. I will not be shopping from here again and I will advise my friends to not shop there either.

Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
Beautiful pieces but not always the most durable. I have only tried a few tops because I'm more on the plus size. They do offer a variety of styles but many are pretty tight or revealing. Shipping was quick though
Hannah L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Lulus is great. It’s just big enough that it’s affordable but small enough that you can get an outfit that will be unique when you have a special occasion. I’ve got some really fun pieces there.
Amanda K.
I have been ordering from Lulus since 2011. I recommend Lulus to everyone I know. They are absolutely a legitimate company that you can trust with your credit card information.

My favorite clothing pieces are from Lulus and I also get the most compliments on my Lulus items. My #1 thing to order from here is definitely dresses but I do have a number of clutches, different jewelry pieces and a few tops as well.

I love the selection that Lulus offers as well as the excellent return policy.

I am happy that I can order from Lulus with confidence because they will allow me to return something if I do not like the way it looks or fits.

For the most part my sizing is always the same but you have to remember that Lulus sells items from different vendors so it is normal that sizing would be a little off... if I normally fit in a size large but I find that a vendor's idea of a large is not the same as some other vendor's idea of large and it does not fit, that is very normal and to be expected.

Lulus also offers coupons regularly-- the biggest I have seen is 20% off total purchase but you definitely see $10 off $100, 10% off total purchase and 15% off total purchase most often.I have nothing bad to say about Lulus. They are my favorite place to order from and my closet is easily 85% full of items I have purchased from Lulus. I am a Lulus addict.
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is a really great website for dresses for any event! They have short dressed, prom dresses, and even bridesmaids dresses. Some are a little too pricey for my budget but otherwise it’s a great site!
Kayla M.
Chatfield
I love how easy it was for me to find my size! After ordering, it took barely any of time to get here! I love the clothes! Great quality, great fit, and great look! I love Lulu’s
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Mi tienda de ropa favorita!! Se a vuelto mi adiccion! No hay dia que no entre a su pagina web para ver sus nuevos diseños. Todo es hermoso! Los precios pues se encuentra de todo.
Mary E.
I LOVE this online boutique!!! I used to be very sceptical of purchasing clothing online because I felt like the clothes weren't true to size or they weren't the quality that I expected. Lulu's is much different! I first used Lulu's to purchase a white engagement dress and I was so pleased with it that I had my bridesmaids order their dresses for my wedding this summer from Lulu's as well. The dresses were only $58 and they look amazing!! The quality is very nice and the fabric is so intricate. Lulu's has an amazing selection of dresses; long and elegant or short and summery. They categorize their dresses based on color, size, occasion, and more. They also have reviews for each dress where you can type in your height and weight and the way the dress fits you. The reviews are SUPER helpful in deciding what to order. Along with their amazing clothing, their customer support line is awesome! I chatted with a representative and she was very helpful, and nice. She helped me find a great dress for my bridesmaids and was flexible with getting the sizes that we needed! Friends of mine have also ordered from Lulu's and said the quality and fit is perfect!
Ana Maria C.
I will forever feel indebted to Lulu's for allowing me to find an $11 dress that I wore for a friend's wedding and received SO many compliments for. The sales are THAT amazing. I did have to get it altered because I'm short, but luckily my grandmother did it, adding to the savings! The dress was perfect and high quality. Wish I had known about them in my high school days for prom! One thing, do measure yourself before ordering. Some clothes are true to size and others aren't so it's better to know where you are and check the size charts! It's quick, and it avoids the trouble of having to return.
Marion R.
Greenville, SC
Lulu’s is AMAZING. I love that they have such a wide variety of clothing styles and options in many price points. Their quality is great and I love the free returns.
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I hear this store is really good quality but how are the prices
Darleisha S.
How is the overall quality ?
Cassidy W.
What would you consider the fit of dresses to be? I tend to find a ton of dresses I love, but I am always worried about them not fitting right and I don't want to deal with the hassle of having to return everything.
Hailey H.
I have always wanted to order from this company but are the clothes worth it?
Annalee G.
Which one do you like best {1,2,3, and/or 4} I personally like 3 and 4 the most! Lulu's