BY LULU'S #45 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• I have always wanted to order from this company but are t...5 Answers
  • Thoughts on the website Lulu's. What have you bought from...2 Answers
Chayma B.
monastir
I WILL NOT SAY ANY THINK ABOUT THIS MARK BECAUSE YOU CAN ASK ANY ONE AND DIND THE ANSWER THIS MARK IS AMAZING YOU CAN FIND EVERY THINK YOU WILL NOT NEED TO BUY FROM ANOTHER
Mary Hannah H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Whenever I ask around for a new online shopping store I always get told to shop on Lulu's. I think they have a lot of cute stuff but I have never found something that I love or have actually wanted to order. The prices seem good I'm still just looking for something that I really care for
Mila L.
The customer service is impeccable. Very refreshing experience in comparison to the same ol' same ol' standard customer service. They go above and beyond to take care of you and make you happy.Lulus consistently delivers me quality products, true to size. With most shipping being waived this is my favorite site to order from. I love all the the fun styles at great price points.
Becky L.
If it were based on price and clothing - this would be my favorite online store. Problem is it's the only one I've ordered from that doesn't cover customs costs when shipping to Canada which is super unfortunate. I love love love the clothing - with emphasis on footwear and dresses!
Jen C.
Toronto, ON
Lulus has a huge selection of clothes and affordable shoes, but I don't think it's worth the price, especially if you live in Canada, you get charged for duties. I can't remember how much I had to pay, but it was almost as much as the order I made. I ordered a several dresses and the quality wasn't what I expected. They look a lot nicer in the pictures than in real life. They're still pretty, but you can see small details where it could be better quality. For example, I got this fitted work dress and it's really cute, but because the material of the dress is stretchy and not as thick as it shoud be, the zipper doesn't lie flat against my back.

I ordered an XS in the dresses I ordered and most of them fit except for a short sleeve bodycon dress. I could zip it up, but it was super tight and I could barely sit down.

I was disappointed in my order, but at least I know not to buy from there again. I think the worst part of ordering from there was the cost to pay for duties.
Jamie G.
Spring Hill, QLD
Lulu's is the perfect place for any occasion. I found my wedding dress there and was so happy with it! I also found the perfect Valentine's Day dress. Every important moment of my life, Lulu's has been there with me!
Norma S.
Costa Rica
I ordered three items from Lulus. Its Chinese clothes but good quality. You have to be carefull with the size, for example I'm M size (US) but in Lulus's I'm S size. The quality of the fabric is fine. For the dress I'm showing in the picture I need to make some adjust.

Yo compre tres prendas de Lulus. Es ropa China o bueno de las tiendas típicas orientales pero de buena calidad. Hay que tener mucho cuidado con la talla. Yo soy Talla M en ropa de USA pero aquí soy S. El vestido que muestro en la foto necesito de ajustes.
Cristina G.
I wanted a pair of summer Sandals .So decided to get online to see what was out ther I wasn't sure what I was looking for.( So I googled summer SANDALS) AND lulus poped up.. decided to take a look.. searched for two hours and decided to try..wanted by this Saturday..this was on weds when I ordered.paid the extra money and I got them today they are exactly as you see online.came perfectly PACKAGED....the SANDALS. ARE ABSOLUTELY TOO CUTE...I GOT TWO PAIR..CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT ESLSE THEY HAVE.. NEW CUSTOMER..VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE....THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO CAREFULLY PACKAGING THE INSIDE OF THE SHOES AND BOXES..
Faythe A.
This store has a quality selection of women's clothes. I have ordered many things from here and all are great quality with stand up pricing. Delivery doesn't take very long and their size chart is perfect. I have had no issues with exchange or with the clothes I have received. I absolutely love this store and think every woman should take a look at what it has to offer.
Meagan A.
Brampton, ON
I know a lot of people like Lulu's but I never had a positive experience. I ordered two dresses from there and they looked nothing like they did on the website. Very disappointing. Also, they were way too big although I got a size small, which is what I normally buy at the majority of other stores.
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I hear this store is really good quality but how are the prices
Darleisha S.
How is the overall quality ?
Cassidy W.
What would you consider the fit of dresses to be? I tend to find a ton of dresses I love, but I am always worried about them not fitting right and I don't want to deal with the hassle of having to return everything.
Hailey H.
I have always wanted to order from this company but are the clothes worth it?
Annalee G.
Which one do you like best {1,2,3, and/or 4} I personally like 3 and 4 the most! Lulu's