BY LULU'S

• I have always wanted to order from this company but are t...5 Answers
  • Thoughts on the website Lulu's. What have you bought from...2 Answers
Brittney F.
Fort Lauderdale
Absolutely obsessed. I always recommend to all my friends. Everyone leaves reviews so you really have a great idea about the item before you purchase it. Also they have free returns within the first 10 days. I have had such great experience with customer service there. You won’t be disappointed with lulus
Hoan L.
Grand Prairie, TX
Let's begin me saying a have a slim figure. I am one of those girls who have a hard time finding dresses that will fit me well because even an x-small would be too big for me. Lulu's is my forever go to place if I need a dress for any events. I bought a long gown from them for $30 that could have been $100 at Nordstrom. The gown was simple but elegant. I have so many other dresses from Lulu's and I have received a lot of compliments from all of my friends. Their dresses are very high quality for the prices they offer. If you need anything from a casual wear to formal wear, this should be your go to.
Taplan A.
Melbourne, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Gah I don't know how this place has such great reviews! This is my fourth time giving Lulu's a chance and I hate to say it but it's definitely going to be my last. Each time I've opted for dresses, more on the formal side, to wear to evening events or weddings. Each time I've been disappointed. The price for these clothes isn't cheap and yet they are F21/LoveCulture quality. I'm sorry but if I'm spending close to $100 on a dress it better have a clean seam and hemline. You can tell these clothes are cheaply made on a conveyer belt and were definitely not made to last. Save your money and try something else!
Lana C.
West Jordan
Beautiful, quality products at an affordable price. I love this store. It's in my favorite store list. The jumpsuit I am wearing in this picture is simply amazing, comfy and super breezy. Super charming and elegant!Lulu's
Tanya M.
Campbell, CA
My favorite place to shop online!! I have a huge shopping problem when it comes to Lulus 🙈 i’ve never had any issues with orders placed, returns, etc. i’ve ordered from Lulus several times and for the most part the quality is great, there has only been a few items I returned because of not so great quality.

Pricing: the website has a mix of expensive and decent priced items. They do also sell some other brand like Free People and Steve Madden
Shipping: usually free if you spend 100, which isn’t too hard to do 😉
Returns: very easy return process! You simply log into your account, and fill out a quick return form. If you return within the first 7 days, they will provide you with a shipping label, so you don’t need pay for shipping!
You also have the option to put the money back on original form of payment or online credit.
Caitlin M.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is the best store EVER! They have the cutest dresses and everything else is adorable. The materials are so beautiful and everything I’ve purchased fits like a dream. Their return policy is on point Too! I look at their website literally every few days. I love them!!
Katie M.
Denver, CO
Lulus is probably my favorite online boutique and I wish they’d expand to stores! I buy everyday items like sweaters and T-shirt’s as well as formal dresses for weddings and special events. I rarely have a bad experience, and I’ve found you can usually gauge a product by the reviews. Decent pricing too, only wish is that they’d have more sales
Lauren K.
Zeeland, MI
YES! My all time favorite place for online shopping. I don't live anywhere near an actual Lulus store but I've spent hours on their website. They have so many different types of clothes and the prices are always reasonable. Plus, free returns!
Mary W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Lulus is great because they always have the latest styles. Shipping and returns are so easy and the keep all their good stuff in stock so I never have trouble finding my size. They are a little expensive but you can find great deals too.
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
I absolutely love this brand!! we have ordered from them multiple times and the products are amazing!! I love the two pairs of shoes I have from them and my sister loves the four dresses she has from them. It is amazing quality.
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I hear this store is really good quality but how are the prices
Darleisha S.
How is the overall quality ?
Cassidy W.
What would you consider the fit of dresses to be? I tend to find a ton of dresses I love, but I am always worried about them not fitting right and I don't want to deal with the hassle of having to return everything.
Hailey H.
I have always wanted to order from this company but are the clothes worth it?
Annalee G.
Which one do you like best {1,2,3, and/or 4} I personally like 3 and 4 the most! Lulu's