BY LULU'S #45 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• I have always wanted to order from this company but are t...5 Answers
  • Thoughts on the website Lulu's. What have you bought from...2 Answers
Esmeralda G.
Reedley, CA
I love their dresses! They also have some very pretty accessories. Very good prices for the quality.
Madison (.
Kaysville, UT
Love this site! Quality clothes for reasonable prices! Excellent customer care and return policies.
Tabitha L.
Leon, WV
This is honestly one of the best stores they have adorable clothes and I honestly just love it
Andrea P.
Norwalk , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
One of my favorites I am obsessed always has all the trends great quality for a great price.
Dani H.
Dunkirk , NY
I love the selection but clothes are hard to buy online because sizes are not true to size
Melissa B.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The most prettiest and cutest dresses! They are pricey but their stuff is just beautiful?
Haley P.
Bridgman
All I really need to say is they have the cutest lace up heels ever. I love them so much.
Pricey but I bought cute clothes from here. A sweater costs 33 dollars. Soooo muchhhhh
Brittani M.
Huntersville, NC
Most comfy leggings in the world! they fit great and make you feel even better!
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this boutique! They have such unique clothing options for a vary of sizes
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I hear this store is really good quality but how are the prices
Darleisha S.
How is the overall quality ?
Cassidy W.
What would you consider the fit of dresses to be? I tend to find a ton of dresses I love, but I am always worried about them not fitting right and I don't want to deal with the hassle of having to return everything.
Hailey H.
I have always wanted to order from this company but are the clothes worth it?
Annalee G.
Which one do you like best {1,2,3, and/or 4} I personally like 3 and 4 the most! Lulu's